Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to MIR tomorrow? We had a great showing of mazdaspeed6's last time, and it would nice to do the same.

Tomorrow is the make-up date for the last friday midnight madness series event at MIR. Spoolin6, my usual partner in crime isnt going, and i was wondering if anyone else was thinking of going. the event runs 11am - whenever. gates open at 10, and timed runs are from 11 - 3.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Not to be an ass... and I hate when people do this to me...

But should be posted in reigonal forums or whatever.... Only reason i'm responding is... I would totally go... and you let me down by being in a different state!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Not just a different state, but shiiiiiiiiiiiit all the way across the country for you.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is posted in the regional forum. Since the event is a reschedule and it's short notice, I posted it here as well.

I don't like to double post, but as a similar post for the last event actually got some ppl's attention, ultimately leading to a good mini-meet, i thought i would open a thread here. By time it's moved/deleted, the event will be over, no harm done.

I just want the multiple MD/VA/DC speed owners to be able to see this in case they can make it. the more the merrier! sorry you guys cant make it...we always have a good time!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
It is posted in the regional forum. Since the event is a reschedule and it's short notice, I posted it here as well.

I don't like to double post, but as a similar post for the last event actually got some ppl's attention, ultimately leading to a good mini-meet, i thought i would open a thread here. By time it's moved/deleted, the event will be over, no harm done.

I just want the multiple MD/VA/DC speed owners to be able to see this in case they can make it. the more the merrier! sorry you guys cant make it...we always have a good time!
[/b]
Hey digger what is up with this saturday or maybe friday. i am on vacation after wednesday for 2 weeks. Is this good for the rest of the guys that went last time? i really enjoyed myself last time!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah shit man...I'm going up to my parents' place in Syracuse on Wednesday and I won't be back until late Saturday.

MIR extended their season though, since there have been lots of rain cancellations. they'll be open on Sunday of this coming weekend, the 26th, for a test and tune. Theyll also be open next weekend for the final test and tune on the 2nd.

I would be into going this sunday if that works for you. ill talk to adeel and see what his story is as well.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
(I'm Adeel) Yea, i'm up for it

Suspect6(nappy)?
Charles?

everybody is welcome

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
(I'm Adeel) Yea, i'm up for it

Suspect6(nappy)?
Charles?

everybody is welcome
[/b]

So we are looking at this sunday? I have to see if i my wife is going to go to church that day or not? what time are we talking about getting there? or meet up? Also are we going to eat BEFORE we get to the track this time? LOL If not there ADEEL i will buy you some of those chicken/fish tenders again!!!! :yesnod: :huh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
haha funny charles.. VERY funny! lolol... yea i'm gonna be smarter this time, and grab something to eat.

lets meet at the same place (the shack) at 9:30am (the track opens at 10am)

if you're a new commer, than PM me and i'll give you a pic of where the shack is...

Make the list:
1)Andy (digger10T)
2)Adeel (Spoolin6)
3)Charles (Charles) <--maybe
4)
5)
6)

***EDIT****
I just got off the phone with Nappy (Suspect6), and he said he might be able to come, he is going to give me a call tomorrow, and let me know for sure.
-Nappy, just put your name on the list if you can go!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jin,

Sunday is one of the last two open test and tune sessions. $30 bucks to run as much as time will permit. There is also a Gambler's race for a grand, but i dont know what the req's are to enter.

www.mirdrags.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts