Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a Mazda6 Hatch for 5 months and it is great...a little down on power compared with my Honda Accord Euro (Your TSX), but this is over come with a better spread of torque acrioss the range. My point is that I intend to get rid of the Mazda6 and buy a Mazda6 MPS (Your Mazdasport6). I want to put 19"x8" alloys on this car. Can anyone suggests a suitable wheel. I'm having trouble sourcing a decent wheel in OZ!

I have 18"x7.5" on the Mazda6 with 225/40x18 Sumitomo HTRZII (great tires!).

If anyone has a picture of a Mazdaspeed6 with bigger alloys please post!
Dari in OZ

·
Registered
788 Posts
I've had a Mazda6 Hatch for 5 months and it is great...a little down on power compared with my Honda Accord Euro (Your TSX), but this is over come with a better spread of torque acrioss the range. My point is that I intend to get rid of the Mazda6 and buy a Mazda6 MPS (Your Mazdasport6). I want to put 19"x8" alloys on this car. Can anyone suggests a suitable wheel. I'm having trouble sourcing a decent wheel in OZ!

I have 18"x7.5" on the Mazda6 with 225/40x18 Sumitomo HTRZII (great tires!).

If anyone has a picture of a Mazdaspeed6 with bigger alloys please post!
Dari in OZ
[/b]
You make a great post...you want to dump off your car "a little down in power" and then put on 19 inch wheels for the Mazdaspeed6??? No...don't do it...please....

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Please refer to the newb section for a while until you figure out how to post. Thanks

·
Registered
788 Posts
take your cat and leave mi' sweattea' - ita'll be a hole lot betta'

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You make a great post...you want to dump off your car "a little down in power" and then put on 19 inch wheels for the Mazdaspeed6??? No...don't do it...please....
[/b]

Why no pray tell....? This MPS is a car for the wife...I'm buying an EVO IX for me!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Why no pray tell....? This MPS is a car for the wife...I'm buying an EVO IX for me!
[/b]
Very good answer - You deserve a second go here - go with the EVO X -

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Daridari
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing