Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a set of 4 wheels with mounted tires from my new Mazdaspeed6. The tires are 215/45 18 Bridgestone Potenza RE050. I am selling these together as a set and cannot sell wheels and tires seperately. The set only has 51 miles on them which is what it took to get the car home. These tires alone run about $800.00 for a set of 4 and who knows how much Mazda would want for a set of wheels. Also these look awesome on a Mazda3. I want $ 800.00 for everything. It is like buying the tires and getting the wheels for free.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
hes new, cut him some slack.. Now. PICTURES! :):):)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry so long to get back to everyone. I will pull the car out of the garage tomorrow and get some pictures. I am not driving it as I am finishing off another lease. I live in Orlando Florida. It will probably be late as work and a school concert will keep me from posting until late tomorrow night. Thanks.....

By the way do I just post the pictures in the file attachments section of the post? Thanks again...

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Another Orlando speed??? Get out :)....

What wheels are you putting on your car and where in Orlando are you???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another Orlando speed??? Get out :)....

What wheels are you putting on your car and where in Orlando are you???
[/b]
I live just south of Winter Park. I am using a set of RX-8 wheels as I love to modify cars with factory wheels and the RX8 has right offset. It rained today so I did not get any pictures but plan on posting a few tomorrow. The car is the black mica with the black and white interior.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Ahhh....

I have a black/black speed w/ polished RX8 wheels (see sig for pics)...

I'm not good with geography (south WP huh?) but I live in maitland and work off 17-92 right where maitland and WP meet....

Good to see another speed around sometimes :)

Quick Edit: If you didn't get the RX8 wheels yet let me know... i know someone with a second set looking to move them...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahhh....

I'm not good with geography (south WP huh?) but I live in maitland and work off 17-92 right where maitland and WP meet....

Quick Edit: If you didn't get the RX8 wheels yet let me know... i know someone with a second set looking to move them...
[/b]
You live about 6 miles away. I live in a new subdivision called Baldwin Park. I am going to try and put some pictures up in a few minutes. You will know my car when you see it. I have a guy in Sanford polishing my RX8 wheels right now. I cannot believe 2 guys living so close with such similar taste! Once I get my wheels on we should meet and take some pictures.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ahhh....

[/b]
Hi again, I went and looked at your pictures and the car looks awesome. I noticed the shark atenna and was wondering if it still gave good reception? I cannot decide if I want to do it or not but knowing if it worked well or not would help.

Thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
Reception is just as good....
[/b]
WIGGUM...Man that is one beautiful car..tell me do the tires rub..or is ita perfect as it looks? How have you found the tires, are they noisy? Are they wearing well. I'm considering Goodyear F1s...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I have sold the wheels and tires. A nice local guy, who also visits the sight got them for $ 775.00. I have posted some pictures as I think the wheels look really good on his white 6. One is a before, an after shot, and the picture of my car waiting for its wheels and tires.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
23 Replies
12 Participants
Absolut
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing