Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is the fastest car at my office? 06 speed6, 06 eclipse GT, or 06 350z... what do think the finish order would be? :huh:
Chris

·
Registered
51 Posts
All completely stock, I would say the 350Z. I have "compared" with my friend's G35 coupe and I'm either a little behind or only keeping up, never ahead.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think with a great launch and perfect shifting the 6 would be door to door with the 350z. The eclipse driver with have hit every thing around him due to the torque steer.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
tough call as to weather the 350z or the ms6 is faster...but heres an easy one

which car looks better?
350z = :unsure:
Eclipse GT = :barf:
MS6 = :drool:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Which is the fastest car at my office? 06 speed6, 06 eclipse GT, or 06 350z... what do think the finish order would be? :huh:
Chris
[/b]
1. speed6
2. 350z
3. eclipse gt

in a 0-35mph race.

Jason

·
Registered
58 Posts
The eclipse driver with have hit every thing around him due to the torque steer.
[/b]
:laugh:

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Why don't you give it a shot, and let us all know how it goes?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I don't know....It's a toss up between the mazdaspeed6 and 350z. I've been a passanger of both.

but you really have to know how to drive that MS6

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
why don't you go to a strip and find out?? Appearntly you guys all live a quarter mile at a time.

·
Registered
320 Posts
On the road:

1-MS6
2-350Z
3-Eclipse GT

On the track:

1-350Z
2-MS6
3-Eclipse GT

Only because the added traction on the track would'nt help the MS6.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Well, I of coarse meant on an enclosed, certified, and properly insured road-coarse or drag stip. Who would ever imagine of doing something like that on a public transportation road? That just a ridiculous idea! :slap:

·
Registered
795 Posts
id say speed 6 all the way but it will be close with the 350z , the eclipse is not even there

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
remember, a fast car does not make fast drivers.
[/b]
The hell does that mean?......oh nevermind lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would say it depends on the setup on the Z. When the wife and I went to Vegas in June we rented a Z w/AT. By the end of the weekend my wife was missing the Speed something fierce.

It sure felt to me like the AT couldnt get out of its own way, I was fairly dissappointed.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts