Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1824 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a call and got a offer, 22,900 plus 12k in trade in at 2.9apr.

227bux a month for 60months. huge jump from 10k they offered me.

EDIT By Moderator:
This is the official topic for pricing on the Mazdaspeed6.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
i got a call and got a offer, 22,900 plus 12k in trade in at 2.9apr.

227bux a month for 60months. huge jump from 10k they offered me.
[/b]
That's for the lease?

With these kinds of prices I want to get another :p

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh are sorta screwing me on the trade in. Stock mazdaspeed protege in mint condition for 12k with 24k miles on it. Oh yeh and scratched rim.............Crossbutt knows.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Kelly's Blue Book
[/b]
:laugh: i am pretty sure wiggum knows what kbb stands for. he was asking what the kbb was for the op's trade-in.

that is a helluva deal for the speed, though. what dealer?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Man, I thought I was getting a good deal. only thing :yesnod: left for these guys is to offer you their daughter

·
Registered
382 Posts
dude what color? if its titanium grey and it has more than 100 miles DONT TAKE IT! i rode that sucker pretty hard on my overnight testdrive, took it out to manassas and back... whats your credit like?... by the way...

with me they said: 350/mo for 2 years with the option to continue payments after those two years, something about mazda loyalty, about 16,000 for my low milage 2005 6i 5-door sport with a few add-ons... i wanted to take that deal BAD, but am glad now that i waited! 07's are comin out fo sho, and malloy still has about 12 -15 speed6's on the lot, gonna get me one with a very very good deal!

good luck dude! and someone said that was lease... is it lease or finance?

aaaaand browns fairfax mazda has much better service in my opinion...

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sounds like you are hetting a hell of a deal.... The MSP's are not getting as much as you think in the trade market.. 13-14 tops you would be better off selling it private party if you want more.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay its titanium sport with 100 miles on it, its been on the lot since jan with build date 11/05. I'll just avoid it. Wait for the end of the year rebates. Honestly the clutch take up felt very springy and didn't someone say he bought the 5/06 build date car and clutch was much better. Anyways i want a liquid silver.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i mean hey man, its for sure a good deal, just complain about the clutch one month in and get a new one or something... it fo sho was a fun ass car to drive! had to hold back the big big urge to do 100 on the highway or rte 123...

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I have my 04 6s, mtx, fully loaded, im just wondering how they're gonna rape me on trading it in. I want a Grand Touring and I told them I want to lease it, perhaps for 3 years. So far they offered me a 333 payment for 24 months with 1500 down, so add about 60 dollars and it'll get me to the payment I want with no money down.

I am still thinking hard about it, tomorrow is the last day of the month, so I think in the morning im gonna go by the dealership, if the present me with anything that represents a good deal, I may bite. I can obviously hold out til October and probably get more rebates and a better price.

·
Registered
215 Posts
man, it is tough. i am also in the market for a MazdaSpeed6 GT. i want mine whitewater pearl w/white&black leather and moonroof. dealers around here are bullshietin me that they never sell below invoice. i almost want to settle for 28K + TTL. :huh: what do you guys think???

·
Registered
998 Posts
man, it is tough. i am also in the market for a MazdaSpeed6 GT. i want mine whitewater pearl w/white&black leather and moonroof. dealers around here are bullshietin me that they never sell below invoice. i almost want to settle for 28K + TTL. :huh: what do you guys think???
[/b]
He's lying but if the car is worth that to you then do it. It's all about what you feel good about, if the cars is exactly what you want and you can afford the price and feel happy about it the screw it buy the car. Not everyone is going to get below invoice pricing all the time, especially if he knows you really set on one car. Good luck.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The biggest mistake you made was showing how much you wanted the car :slap: salesmen are trained to zero in on your responses and emotions to try and get the best deal they can out of you. When I first started negociations, they were feeding me the same line that they are giving you(its their job) and I thanked them for their time, gave them my info, and told them to call me when they have any deals going on. well, on the drive home from the dealership, they called me to say they "found" a lower apr and they could sell me cheaper, I said no thanks. They called at month end to say that the gm is willing to go 2000 below invoice for the car, but ONLY this month, well i turned them down again because the apr stilll was not good enough for someone who had credit as good as mine. So if you think you can wait, good things come to those who can, but if you cant and you are satisfied with the current offer, then go for it.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I got mine (tit gry gt w/moonroof no navi) for nearly $1700 under invoice. I shopped that around and all the other dealers declined to beat it. I figure that's some indication of good deal. But I'm sure it will only get better if you wait. Though selection is gettin low around here (N. CA) if you have specific colors/options you want.

1 - 20 of 1824 Posts