Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does anyone think a fair going price would be for a set of Mazdaspeed 18" OEM Wheels with OEM tires go for with less than 2200 miles on them and a couple of months old?

They are in great condition with no curb rash. Tires are the OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE050 215/45-R18.

Just trying to get a feel to see if it's worth selling my set or just hanging onto them.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
679 Posts
$100. SOLD!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$100 is way too low. I would buy another set if I came across someone who would sell them that low...

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
You wouldn't also happen to own a RAV4, would you? There's a phantomdg on the RAV forums, too. Is that you?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's me! Are you a member on the forum as well? I recognize your name. You just got your RAV4 recently right?

I was one of the original members on that forum back in 1996 before the server that originally hosted the site crashed. That forum was on hiatus for months a few years ago before it came back in a revised format and a new host!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
That's me! Are you a member on the forum as well?
[/b]
Ha! That's funny! I'm SwampRAV over there because someone already has ToyoGuy! You replied in my thread and asked what wheels I got for my Flint Mica. :laugh:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is funny to run into you here in this forum!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
That is funny to run into you here in this forum!
[/b]
Notice my avatar is the same.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure did! You want to buy some wheels and tires for your 6?

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Sure did! You want to buy some wheels and tires for your 6?
[/b]
Sorry, but the 6 is gone. The RAV replaced it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No worries. I had to ask just to ask. If you no longer have it, what brings you back to this forum?

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
No worries. I had to ask just to ask. If you no longer have it, what brings you back to this forum?
[/b]
I just got the RAV on Monday. This forum is going to be a hard habit to break! :laugh:

I'll probably continue to linger for a while. What did you think about the TRD wheels I got for the RAV?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I replied back to you on the RAV4World forum. Talk to you there...

In the meantime, anyone else care to provide their 2 cents on my question on what the fair market price would be for a set of Mazdaspeed6 OEM 18" Wheels and tires?

·
Registered
79 Posts
What does anyone think a fair going price would be for a set of Mazdaspeed 18" OEM Wheels with OEM tires go for with less than 2200 miles on them and a couple of months old?

They are in great condition with no curb rash. Tires are the OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE050 215/45-R18.

Just trying to get a feel to see if it's worth selling my set or just hanging onto them.

Thanks in advance.
[/b]
I sold mine for $900, but, they only had 300 miles on them.
I would guess that you'd get $500-$750.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I replied back to you on the RAV4World forum. Talk to you there...

In the meantime, anyone else care to provide their 2 cents on my question on what the fair market price would be for a set of Mazdaspeed6 OEM 18" Wheels and tires?
[/b]
I just paid $500 for a set of Mazdaspeed rims only in near new condition. Add a couple-three hundred for tires. 7-800 would seem fair.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for your input, 64microbus!

·
Registered
48 Posts
These are some badass wheels. Rarely do I see custom wheels on a Speed 6 and think they're better than the OEM wheels. The only downside is, painting the calipers is a waste because it'd be hard to see them.

Does anybody know if these wheels can be sandblasted then polished? I don't care for chrome. What would a job like that go for? I'm think with all of the "spokes" and angles, it would be labor intensive, and thus probably cost prohibitive to do this. I think it would look badass though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts