Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
are you serious? even if the gto was a 04 with the ls1 an not the ls2, meaning 350 hp stock instead of 400, the car is tuned. lsx engines easily pick up 40-50 hp off a proper tune. and they weigh not all that much more then ms6.

i guess what time trying to say is, did you think the ms6 would have a chance once the gto spotted spinning?

ok you edited your comment as i was writting this.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
That video is like Mohammad Ali boxing a cripple.
[/b]
What do you know about Muhammed Ali, youngin'?

My friend works for him. He lives in St. Joe.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy crap......How could someone Repost on themself!!!! >_<....I must be hungry

Well that's embarrassing....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6umzYHjSVQ

nuff said

Nevermind..I know why, The GTO kicks some kind of ass......The specs tell the tale.
[/b]

You crack back on a new user talking about using the search function and talking about illegal racing, and then YOU post this illegal street racing video TWICE?

IBL.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Man I should post up all the videos of my Excursion pwning various muscle cars.
:)
ANYTHING can be modded to be fast, just a matter of time, money and patience.
[/b]
Werd to that!

I had a GTO try to mess with me one day. I knew I had no chance. So we took off at a light and my tires were spinning like crazy (rear broken axle), but the GTO was side by side with me until about 4th gear when he pulled pretty hard.

Anyhow... no street racing posts allowed :squint:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My mistake..My Mistake >_<

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I had a GTO try to mess with me one day. I knew I had no chance. So we took off at a light and my tires were spinning like crazy (rear broken axle), but the GTO was side by side with me until about 4th gear when he pulled pretty hard.

Anyhow... no street racing posts allowed :squint:
[/b]
Err...you just made a street racing post. :slap:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Youtube or streetfire and then tell us to search for gt30rms6 and we will find your greatness :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
are you serious? even if the gto was a 04 with the ls1 an not the ls2, meaning 350 hp stock instead of 400, the car is tuned. lsx engines easily pick up 40-50 hp off a proper tune. and they weigh not all that much more then ms6.

i guess what time trying to say is, did you think the ms6 would have a chance once the gto spotted spinning?

ok you edited your comment as i was writting this.
[/b]
They do NOT pick up 40-50 HP off a tune only. :nono:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.