Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any updates?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it the same as the picture with 2.5 pipe? Do you offer the free shipping with this.

Thanks

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is it the same as the picture with 2.5 pipe? Do you offer the free shipping with this.

Thanks
[/b]
Actually the pictures in the broucures are generic. I do not have a good picture of the CAI. There will only be a very small portion of it visable and that potion will be polished.

JMBaggie

Thanks
[/b]
Sorry forgot to mention, shipping is included within the US. I will try to find a picture, bear with me.

JMBaggie

a picture is all im waiting for to pull the trigger. my email if [email protected]

Thanks.
[/b]
I looked through the instructions and all the have is a IPB of the CAI. It is all polished AL except for 2 scilicone connecting boots, worm gear clamps and a dry filter. The kit does come with a filter cleaning kit.

The rest you have to use your imagination scince Mazda doesn't want to supply a picture.

JMBaggie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
bagman1
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing