Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some friends here in Georgia who have their STI's and Evo's which are like blazing fast. One of them has a huge turbo on his Evo that makes my car feel like it is standing still. Ok anyway back to the matter at hand!!!

I ran against a STOCK <---STI on the highway side by side No Drafting. We started at about 45 mph all the way to 120 and I was stunned to see that he did not pull me one bit. We did a few runs at different speeds and it was really cool that we didnt pull each other.

Now my question is:

1) Is this normal or was his car just slow? I noticed that our cars are pretty close in the 1/4 mile runs.

2) Are there any mods out right now such as a reflash for our cars yet?

I just recently bought my car, but am interested in giving it just a little bit more power.

Warmest regards :drive:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
You do realize that there is a whole SPONSOR SECTION in the forum don't you? Go there. They have everything available.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I have some friends here in Georgia who have their STI's and Evo's which are like blazing fast. One of them has a huge turbo on his Evo that makes my car feel like it is standing still. Ok anyway back to the matter at hand!!!

I ran against a STOCK <---STI on the highway side by side No Drafting. We started at about 45 mph all the way to 120 and I was stunned to see that he did not pull me one bit. We did a few runs at different speeds and it was really cool that we didnt pull each other.

Now my question is:

1) Is this normal or was his car just slow? I noticed that our cars are pretty close in the 1/4 mile runs.

2) Are there any mods out right now such as a reflash for our cars yet?

I just recently bought my car, but am interested in giving it just a little bit more power.
Warmest regards :drive:
[/b]
You, of course, mean this was playing Forza Motorsports on Xbox, right? Man I love that game! Seriously, street racing will get your thread pulled or frozen. :)

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Hooray for street racing! :lock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.