Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
u know, i really want to drive this thing....tooo bad we only get like 250 in canada...as always we get ripped offf...but i m goin to states this weekend...i m gonna try n see if i can take one out, for the team of course ;) heheheh

·
Registered
168 Posts
I actually saw the MS3 yesterday at Ontario Mazda. They have one on display in the showroom.
Upon inspection, it looks pretty good, interior is a little more racy looking than the MS6.
It's small relative to the MS6.

List price is 31k which is a bit expensive. For 3k more, you can have a MS6 already =(

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've already told my dealership the minute they get that car in, I'm taking it out for a little drive. I am eager to see how it stacks up to the ms6 overall.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just read thru all the articles...

14.1 1/4 mile is impressive for the price tag.

i think i'll have to take one for a spin too...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I've already told my dealership the minute they get that car in, I'm taking it out for a little drive. I am eager to see how it stacks up to the ms6 overall.
[/b]
I think you'll find it more responsive and overall more enjoyable to drive.

But I can't see myself owning a speed3. A speed6, however... who knows? :)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I love the Speed3, but if I ever get enough money to get a Speed version of any of the cars, I think I'd go with the Speed6 still. I like the bigger car...haha, oh and the thing on the Mazda3 I find annoying is the location of the hand brake.

·
Registered
384 Posts
well i got bad news...i m in philly, pa now...called up 4 dealers...and none of them will have a speed3 til first week in nov....

so...i guess no test drive...will have to wait til later on in the fall....

·
Registered
682 Posts
SPOTTED - somebody was test driving one at the corner of Ottawa St. and Homer Watson Blvd. yesterday afternoon....

So they are around - maybe I'll swing by Kieswetter and see what's in stock...

·
Registered
412 Posts
i saw some on the lot in the guelph auto mall as well i believe.

i'm totally going to test one on a clear day.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
avante will only let you drive it if you buy it... do all the paperwork and sign conditional on test drive

since dealers will only be getting 1-2 each, they cant afford to have one as a test car

·
Registered
171 Posts
I saw a Speed3 at Dave Wood in Newmarket. I was a nice little vehicle in OPP red. The interior was nice with the stitching on the seats.

Yes, this would be a nice car to test drive... as it is lighter than the Speed6 - with about the same numbers.

I bet it will be handfull during the winter though.

I'll stick with my Speed6 thx....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts