1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I saw that on here a while ago, but can't find the link. It's very over-priced and very gaudy IIRC.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I donno but that exhaust sounds like my butt after too much cheese... Sorry just had to voice my opinion... :)

FYI, in case that wasn't clear... I don't have that nice low rumble sound after the cheese, its a undesireable loud spurting sound.

TMI?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Those exhaust tips look pretty shiny... I played it with my sound off so i'm assuming they replaced the mufflers? Because if not.. I don't think the stock speed6 mufflers look like that... They are shitty... little muffler tips you'd find on some low quality cheap.. honda or something....

that being said... I also think the kit is guly... That belongs on a wide rear ended Vett or something.. not the round bubble speed6 =)

·
Registered
507 Posts
:thumbdn: to the guy that was allowed to mold that fiberglass monstrosity. I think many agree: The reason they got this car was to differentiate themselves from the Fast and Furious scene. :lol:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
:thumbdn: to the guy that was allowed to mold that fiberglass monstrosity. I think many agree: The reason they got this car was to differentiate themselves from the Fast and Furious scene. :lol:
[/b]
+1

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
wow, i didn't know you could make the rear bumper worse. this guy did.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, i didn't know you could make the rear bumper worse. this guy did.
[/b]
Totally agree, i wasnt saying that i liked the back end at all but just wondering. I wish we could get something that looked more like the mazda 6s.

·
Registered
507 Posts
One of these days I'll get that stuff... I used to have it all the time... it's called... OH! Free time! I've been dying to photoshop rims and see what kind of low key body mods I could do to the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts