Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get the interest up to have an ALL MAZDASPEED MEET somewhere. What i want to start off with is finding out if all you other speed owners are interested in doing something like this? Next will be what would you like to do the most at the meet?

DRAG?
autoX?
CARSHOW?
MOD MEET?
DYNO?

ON the light side

Just have a BAR BQ/Carshow?
Cruise?

If we go this route i am thinking if we can get a good enough turn out that we might car get some sponcers to come out and have some of their product there for sale as well as demostrations of new product. I think it will be an awsome sight to see so many SPEEDs in one place.

Now for all you NON speed owners that have their eyebrow curled up at me right now. You are also invited as this might be the platform that pushes you over to the DARK SIDE to the SPEEDSIDE!!! we are all family so i am no way counting you guys out as think it would be a sight to behold to see that many speeds in one place since most of us try to see how many speeds that they can spot while driving on the road. I think most have seen maybe 2-3 at the most. SO please don't get mad at me for the title of this post.

So what do you guys think? Can we get this done? As for the date i think it should be sometime in the summer as it might take that long to get this rolling as set up. PLEASE NO NEGETIVE COMMENTS!!!!! Constructive but not negative are welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.