Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone in T.O. has the Mazdaspeed cat-back exhaust installed? if so, where did u get it and how much did it cost?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
SOUNDS GOOD

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm kinda tempted to get the MS exhaust... any idea where's the best place to get them?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
a Mazda dealer

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
You can half right Chris. the Mazdaspeed exhaust is manufactured by a company by the name of Bosal. The interesting thing is once the Mazdaspeed exhause became available, the Bosal one seemed to have been discontinued. ElenaJolie if you have the I4 it's not worth the price if you ask me, if you have the V6 this is a must.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can half right Chris. the Mazdaspeed exhaust is manufactured by a company by the name of Bosal. The interesting thing is once the Mazdaspeed exhause became available, the Bosal one seemed to have been discontinued. ElenaJolie if you have the I4 it's not worth the price if you ask me, if you have the V6 this is a must. [/b]
I do have the V6. Would it be overpriced if I get it from the dealership? I'm planning to get everything installed at once.. I have the CAI and springs coming in soon, so just thought I might as well get everything done.

·
Registered
349 Posts
so the mazdaspeed exhaust wont make a difference for i4? reasons?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
It will make a difference it's just that the V6 one is around $850 IIRC, and the I4 one is around $875 IIRC. The V6 one is a full cat-back but the I4 one is just the mufflers, since I'm not a fan of paying more and getting less, it doesn't seem worth it. Now if the V6 one fits the I4 that would be interesting to hear, I have no idea if it will worth though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts