Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Intake & CPE Injen Fix SOLD!!!!![/b]
Yeah baby!

Are all the little parts from the CPE MafCustomizer included? I'm reading the directions and it talks about the 3M Scottchloks Quick Taps, white end crimps and the wiring harness. I want to go get these things if they aren't included so that I can do the install ASAP. (I'm guessing that the harness is there, at least, since I don't think that I could just go buy one of those.)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yeah baby!

Are all the little parts from the CPE MafCustomizer included? I'm reading the directions and it talks about the 3M Scottchloks Quick Taps, white end crimps and the wiring harness. I want to go get these things if they aren't included so that I can do the install ASAP. (I'm guessing that the harness is there, at least, since I don't think that I could just go buy one of those.)

Thanks again![/b]
Everything but 1 Scottchlok is included, I had to cut one short to remove the CPE box so go to an auto parts store and get a package of them so you can install ASAP. ENJOY!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
How much is shipping to 91605? Its all bolt on right? cat back or no?[/b]
I will try to get a shipping quote for you ASAP, I work alot so not too much free time, And it is Cat back bolt on, no mods needed.

·
Registered
151 Posts
How much for shipping to V3Y 1W2? Thats Pitt Meadows Bc Canada? PM Me... I might buy tomorrow if shipping is not more than buying new.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Everything has been SOLD. Thanks for looking and for those of you who bought my parts, Thank You & I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts