Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Intake & Injen Cpe Fix---- NOW ONLY $275.00 plus shipping.
[attachment=19306:DSC01021A.jpg]
[attachment=19305:DSC00137A.jpg]
Genuine Mazdaspeed exhaust !!!
$400.00 + shipping or will meet within reasonable distance to deliver.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Is that a shield for the filter i see?? Where did you get that? Also do you know if that will fit around the CPE filter?[/b]
The shield came with the intake, not sure where to get just the filter shield? As for it fitting around the CPE filter I am not sure, there is plenty of room left over with the injen filter installed so I would imagine the CPE filter would fit but I am just guessing.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Replied to your PM.

One question- I'm assuming the answer based on what you are selling, but it's still worth asking- is the CPE box tune for an aftermarket exhaust?
You mention that it's set to use 93octane. Is that a necessity and what kind of advantage does it give?
I guess that's two questions. :yesnod:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Replied to your PM.

One question- I'm assuming the answer based on what you are selling, but it's still worth asking- is the CPE box tune for an aftermarket exhaust?
You mention that it's set to use 93octane. Is that a necessity and what kind of advantage does it give?
I guess that's two questions. :yesnod:[/b]
CPE and Injen both recommend 93 octane with their products to get the most gains, although I have used 87 with no problems other than small loss of power on acceleration. And no it was not tuned to an aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
165 Posts
CPE and Injen both recommend 93 octane with their products to get the most gains, although I have used 87 with no problems other than small loss of power on acceleration. And no it was not tuned to an aftermarket exhaust.[/b]
Last question: what year vehicle was the CPE MAF box designed for? [@OP/SteveSpeed]
If not a 2005 (like mine) is this compatible? @anyone

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Last question: what year vehicle was the CPE MAF box designed for? [@OP/SteveSpeed]
If not a 2005 (like mine) is this compatible? @anyone[/b]
Mine was a 2004 6S 3.0L, you would have to contact CPE for an accurate answer to that question, as I would just be guessing.
http://www.cp-e.com

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
damn... i live like 15 mins away from you...

i'm might be interested in the rims if they'll fit with that offset?[/b]
They fit, I had them on a 04 with the ebiach sportline spring with no rubbing issuies, even with my fata$$ friend in the backseat :)
If you would like to see the wheels, or put them on your car, pm me and we can set something up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Intake & CPE Injen Fix SOLD!!!!!
Wheels and tires still for sale, any reasonable offer will be considered.. 18X7 with +48 offset, 225--45 FALKEN AZENIES with 5000 miles on them. Had them on a 6s with ebiach sportline springs,No rolled quarter's, No rubbing issues.
[attachment=19347:DSC01032A.jpg]
[attachment=19348:Copy_of_DSC00181a.jpg]
Mazdaspeed Exhaust, any reasonable offer will be considered as well....
[attachment=19350:DSC00136A.jpg]
[attachment=19352:DSC00137A.jpg]
[attachment=19353:DSC00138A.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Did you install the MS exhaust at a local dealership? Because i think i read something that you have to instal it at dealship.
And did you get your exhaust warranty off because you install ms exhaust?
also, pm sent.
thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Did you install the MS exhaust at a local dealership? Because i think i read something that you have to instal it at dealship.
And did you get your exhaust warranty off because you install ms exhaust?
also, pm sent.
thanks.[/b]
To tell you the truth, I blew my warranty way before I bolted the exhaust on. But like you said, I too have read that if you use Mazda Products, it will not void the warranty. But to answer that for sure you would have to call Mazda customer service....

·
Registered
69 Posts
free bump!
still interested in exhaust, and i forgot to ask, do you stil have the original installation manual and warranty sheet?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
free bump!
still interested in exhaust, and i forgot to ask, do you stil have the original installation manual and warranty sheet?[/b]
If I search High and Low I might find something, but as for warranty and install.. I never even checked if there was a warranty, my neighbor is the parts manager at the manufacturing plant in Flatrock MI. and that is where I got this exhaust from, so if I had an issue with it, I would have just gone to him, but in the 5000 miles I have had the exhaust, NOT A PROBLEM, it is top quality no rust sounds great, plus I waxed the chrome on the exhaust every weekend to keep it looking new. As for install, common sense can carry you through that part, just put it on just like the old one came off. NO modification is necessary for this install, I took the stock exhaust off and had this one on in less than 1/2 Hr including jacking the car...

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
21 Participants
Stevespeed
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing