Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mazdaspeed Exhaust For v6 = $400
Injen Long Ram Cold Air Intake and CPE Pretuned for 93 Octane Piggy back ECU BOTH for $275.00 + Shipping
Konig Crosshairs 18 Inch rims with 225 Falken Azenies and +48 Offset, 1 with Curb rash and 1 with missing logo all 4 with tires loads of tread left for $800
has center caps and lug nuts, everything that is needed to use these wheels is included.
Eibach Lowering Springs = SOLD
More pictures coming tomorrow. Will ship at buyer's expense on all items
Thanks for looking.

Can reach me either PM, Perferably a post here.. I check back quite often, atleast 5 times a day. or via my email
stevespeed(AT)gmail.com

LOCATION Sterling Heights Michigan Zip code 48312, if you find a something you like here and need the weight and dimensions of it to get shipping please contact me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they will be up tomorrow evening I promise, its too cold right now to go and clean up the parts and take good Pictures.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
location? if close enough i may be interested in the exhaust.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sorry the Tail lights sold a few days ago via PM's from my original post for 100 bucks shipped.
I honestly didnt think they were anything special I got them off Ebay for dirt nothing a year or so back they are like Atenza JDM tail light rejects or something.
I am located in Sterling Heights Michigan, iboo wanna meet half way so I dont have to disassemble it

The cpe and the intake (must be sold togehter, the CPE is an engine fix for the code the intake throws), gains are INSANE off that little box and that intake, atleast 20+ horse (not an exaggeration). Once I uninstalled the exhaust, intake and ecu, the car felt like it had lost 1/3 of its power.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I am sorry the Tail lights sold a few days ago via PM's from my original post for 100 bucks shipped.
I honestly didnt think they were anything special I got them off Ebay for dirt nothing a year or so back they are like Atenza JDM tail light rejects or something.
I am located in Sterling Heights Michigan, iboo wanna meet half way so I dont have to disassemble it

The cpe and the intake (must be sold togehter, the CPE is an engine fix for the code the intake throws), gains are INSANE off that little box and that intake, atleast 20+ horse (not an exaggeration). Once I uninstalled the exhaust, intake and ecu, the car felt like it had lost 1/3 of its power.[/b]
as of right now i am at college and my six is at home so i have no way of getting there but let me know if you still have it in a couple of weeks and i will see if i am still interested

·
Registered
87 Posts
i live in canton, mi...i might be coming towards your way this weekend...and im interested in teh exhaust...price is a little steep for me..but i def wanna check it out

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you want any more detailed pictures of anything here (especially the wheels) contact me, I have high resolution pictures and can get more if need be easily (its in the garage out back lol)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will do, make take a couple days for that due to the weather conditions around here, I nearly froze trying to clean up the wheels yesterday.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Springs have been sold (pending pick up)
More pictures of wheels, plus detailed picture of curb rash and missing emblem have been posted
thank you

·
Registered
165 Posts
Is Injen/CPE box sold?
PM sent earlier...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts