Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I've been looking into buying a speed6, and was wondering if anyone has found a good dealer in Colorado that is willing to deal? so far the only deal I have gotten is a sport for 23500 after rebate's. I was wondering if anyone has found one that is willing to go lower?

Thanks in advance

David

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Where are you located?

Im in the springs and i have had some opposition when trying to deal my 04 6s for a speed. They are pretty much not going to come down off of a 27K tag because the are "in demand". I think thats bs. When i come back in 3 months and that same Grand touring Titanium grey is still sitting there, they arent moving them as quickly as the state.

i would try denver.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's what they told me as well, it was a dealer in denver that gave me the 23500 quote. I had to even argue with the dealer down here to get them to acknowldge the fact that there was incentives on the car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
McDonald in Littleton sold me a GT for $24,700 after the extra $1000 rebate for the Mazda financing. The Mazda financing is only worth it if you pay off early, since it is high. Go through email, either by using the mazdausa.com website or edmunds.com.

There aren't that many left, so maybe they are keeping the prices up until the '07s arrive?

·
Registered
595 Posts
McDonald in Littleton sold me a GT for $24,700 after the extra $1000 rebate for the Mazda financing. The Mazda financing is only worth it if you pay off early, since it is high. Go through email, either by using the mazdausa.com website or edmunds.com.

There aren't that many left, so maybe they are keeping the prices up until the '07s arrive?
[/b]

the dealer where I got mine still has 20 MS6's on there lot as of last week. At least 2 had the black/white leather - most were grand tourings.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I went to Gateway Mazda in Aurora. They suck as a dealership and would never ever recommend them, but if you are only concerned about price Andrew in internet sales is usually willing to make a pretty good deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts