Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know that there is a possibility that the Mazdaspeed cold air intake will throw a cel. My question is, since this is a Mazdaspeed part, does the dealer have a fix for the cel?

It seems that they would have a reflash or something that would elimate the mazdaspeed cai from throwing a cel. Has anyone with the Mazdaspeed intake ever taken their car to the dealership when it threw the cel and what did the dealer do to fix the problem?

I know the Mazdaspeed and Aem are the same .... but to me it seems that since is has the Mazdaspeed logo and since its covered under warranty that they would have people bringing them in all the time for the cel and that Mazda would have figured out a way to fix the problem by now.

CaTiRo

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have had mine on for well over a month & have not had any problems with it...
Maybe that is not long enough to see if it will throw a CEL??

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why was this moved .... this thread was about the mazdaspeed intake for the 3.0L v6, not the Speed6.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Now that you have had the Mazdaspeed CAI, what's your evaluation of it? Did it ever throw a CEL? If it did throw a CEL, did the dealership re-set it?

Alex

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really enjoy the CAI and so far I haven't had a CEL pop up. Also, I love the aggressive sound, not too loud but noticeable. Just the way I wanted it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts