Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Mazdaspeed (CAI) Cold Air Intake (for Speed6) $190

***SOLD***

Genuine Mazdaspeed accessory!! It is Mazda's own designed MAZDASPEED Cold Air Intake! This is made to bolt on to all 06-07 Mazdaspeed6 with the 2.3L Turbo motor. This not only looks amazing but adds 8-12hp by opening up the restrictive factory airbox and bringing cooler air up through the intake!

Bring cold air from outside the engine compartment into the engine through mandrel bent 3.0" diameter , polished and powder coated aluminum tubing. The intake system is designed for improved engine breathing, while re-using the stock MAF sensor. The kit utilizes the latest in dry filter technology. The kit is emission-legal in all 50 states!!

This thing is very light, very shiny, and is of very high quality being made by the Mazdaspeed development team gurus. Get something on your 6 that not everyone else has!! Sure to impress anyone that looks under the hood of your Mazda6!

You get to hear the sound of your blow off valve, it sounds amazing, you'll find your self accelerating just to hear that beautiful sound!

Don't go with the after market crap, go legit with genuine Mazda equipment

MSRP - $375

$225 or best offer (Paypal preferred) (Remember this if for the turbo 6, you'll typically find these for around $150 for the non turbo)

Don't have the car anymore. Has a little over 35,000 miles on it.

Local pickup preferred, but will ship at buyers expense.

I'm located in Fremont, CA but also work in Redwood City, CA. So local bay area would be nice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, please abide by the buy/sell rules. Repost with the proper pics please or the thread will be shut doowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

kthxbye!
I'm so sorry, I did read the rules, and I was trying to figure out what I was missing, just noticed:

* You must post a picture of the item along with a tag visible in the picture (white sheet of paper) with your username, date and www.mazda6club.com

I'll retake and repost the picture tonight. Thanks for the warning.

T.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM's Replied

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sale pending, just waiting for payment

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey seller, what's the current offer on the table? I want to buy this and will be willing to pay more than your other offer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey seller, what's the current offer on the table? I want to buy this and will be willing to pay more than your other offer.
PM'd you punsiher900c

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available, two buyers flaked on me. Make me an offer!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump... updated description in the OP

Also, just a reminder this is for the turbo 6, I've seen threads stating that you can find this for $150, that's typically for the non turbo model of CAI.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't know that, thanks for the info. Regardless, this considered a "green" product by Mazda and doesn't void warranty, or cause any kind of CELs

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Do you have the complete kit? I don't see the rubber mount to attach the pipe to the body and the allen head screws for attachment of the MAF.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hello Shadesofgray19.

This is the complete kit, everything you need is in the picture. For the MAF, you just reuse the factory OEM screws that are on the OEM intake.

From what I remember, the rubber mount was also reused from the factory mounts used on the OEM intake.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I just took out the entire intake about a month ago and that's what I remember.

You've got so many mods done to your car, why don't you already have a CAI? Just wondering.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts