Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's n1ghtmare's Lapis Blue Mazda 6. We decided to wax it today with some NXT. Here are some pictures from today...

·
Registered
440 Posts
You guys are quite a pair :drool:. Glad I don't live around you guys because your cars would make mine seem inadequate :sarc:.

·
Registered
32 Posts
O man, that looks so clean. This site has given me some serious motivation to start buying like crazy. I can't believe some of these cars. Good Job on the 6. Lookin sharp!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
That MAZDASPEED bumper would look soooooooo fucking beautiful if it did not have those damn airplane wings on the side. Otherwise, it looks good, although I personally do not like CF Hoods.

Do you guys know if that lip attached to the bottom of the bumper is molded on, or if it can be detatched?

·
Registered
603 Posts
That MAZDASPEED bumper would look soooooooo fucking beautiful if it did not have those damn airplane wings on the side. Otherwise, it looks good, although I personally do not like CF Hoods.

Do you guys know if that lip attached to the bottom of the bumper is molded on, or if it can be detatched?
[/b]
its molded on lethal but i think it looks good but to each his own :) thanks for the compliment though!

-n1ghtmare

THAT IS THE UGLIEST CAR I'VE EVER SEEN!!

jk :p You make us Lapis Blue guys proud.
[/b]

ya it is ugly. and im glad i made you guys proud :)

-n1ghtmare

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
its molded on lethal but i think it looks good but to each his own :) thanks for the compliment though!
-n1ghtmare

[/b]
The car looks great in the first photo from that angle. It's just that the airplane wings throw me off in the other angles.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
B E A utiful!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Wow taht looks damn good who wants to come here and wax mine...? I jsut got my zaino in the mail today.... Any takers?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Lol, this is like seeing a replica of my car in Lapis.
Except those are the wheels I badly wanted until I switched to some 18's by 5Zigen. And I still need to paint my hood. MY eyelids is also peeling off haha.

Lookin sweet man, how do you prevent the rock chips? I have a LOT of rock chips on my front end. I am gettins the front refinsihed, along with various dings/dents, and scratches in June. And would hate to have more scratches then.

Keep it clean bro :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Lol, this is like seeing a replica of my car in Lapis.
Except those are the wheels I badly wanted until I switched to some 18's by 5Zigen. And I still need to paint my hood. MY eyelids is also peeling off haha.

Lookin sweet man, how do you prevent the rock chips? I have a LOT of rock chips on my front end. I am gettins the front refinsihed, along with various dings/dents, and scratches in June. And would hate to have more scratches then.

Keep it clean bro :)
[/b]

what i basically do is repaint the bumper every 4-6 months. its free for me sense i bring my body guy TONS of buisness. but before then it was like 150 to paint my bumper so it wasnt TOO bad. and yes i shall keep it clean.

-n1ghtmare

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
22 Participants
Iluv2zmzm
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing