Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna inform everyone we have about 6 mazdaspeed6's instock and willing to deal and looking to move them.

We are located in Portland,OR

RonTonkin Mazda
750 se 122nd ave

503-257-2420
if you call ask for bashaar and let him know your from the forums and he will take extra good care of you. also post here or pm me with any questions i will try to answer them i am not a sales person i am the parts manager but trying to help sales out and i know these are getting harder and harder to find in some location.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I'm in the market for a Mazdaspeed, GT in whitewater pearl. I want the black leather interior, with moonroof, wheel locks, and autodim mirror with compass. Would you happen to be able to get a handle on one of those?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the market for a Mazdaspeed, GT in whitewater pearl. I want the black leather interior, with moonroof, wheel locks, and autodim mirror with compass. Would you happen to be able to get a handle on one of those?
[/b]
its possible as i said i am not a salesman just trying to help them out so give us a call at

1-800-460-5275

and ask for bash and tell him josh in parts told you to call :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
[/b]
if you need someone to drive it to you, I'll do it. may have to take a few detours though... :D

I live like 10 minutes from this dealership so if you want me to take pics or look at it, let me know.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Thanks zzzzoom6 for the offer, it is highly appreciated and I may take you up on checking out some of the cars at the dealership to see whether they have one thats exactly what im looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Confuc1ous
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing