Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any real pics of this car...i've seen the photochopped rsx (i think it's photochopped). when is it coming out anyways...will it be coming to canada...what is the expected performance numbers (hp and tq)...expected msrp???
thanx i know it's a lot of questions

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'mazdaspeed 6'

This is the MAZDA6 MPS.

Not being produced yet and doubtfull for NA.

This is the Mazdaspeed(Japan) A-Spec Body kit.

Parts must be imported from Japan.

There is no Mazdaspeed Mazda6, yet.

·
Registered
442 Posts

That is one nice looking bodykit. Is it possible to purchase that body kit for the m6 yet? and is there any other sites where I can look at the accessories for the m6?:)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Reading Topic: mazdaspeed 6

could you replace just the front bumper with out having or replacing the rear bumper and side skirts? the MPS pic doesn't appear to have any side skirts so I would assume you could do this. How about the add-on OEM front spoiler, would the car look like it has a really uneven profile?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Reading Topic: mazdaspeed 6

If you look closely I think it does have sideskirts. The sideskirt actually wraps up and around the rear wheel well. The MPS stuff isn't available as a body kit. It was a concept car. The Mazdaspeed kit probably is, but I don't know of a North American vendor.

·
Registered
51 Posts

I love this girll over the stock or sport grill. Is there anybody making a similar styled grill?

Paying $1200 to import just the bumper is quite excessive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts