Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the speed 3 faster then the MS6?

Why are there no rebates on the MS3?

Also how many would trade the MS6 for the MS3? I am thinking about this but not sure.

·
Registered
778 Posts
There wasn't rebates on the speed6 when it first came out either. They are selling pretty fast right now, wait till it slows down and and then the speed3 may have rebates.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the speed 3. You can hear the turbo and BOV stock in that car. Wonder what the dealer would give me if i wanted to trade my car in for it.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
It'd be a close race

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I really like the speed 3. You can hear the turbo and BOV stock in that car. Wonder what the dealer would give me if i wanted to trade my car in for it.
[/b]
Won't know till you DO IT!!! ^^

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ok weren't you the same guy that started a thread claiming the mazdaspeed 6 was a Ford and that you preferred Honda and Toyota?

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=64892

So now you want another Ford? Why not trade for a Civic SI or IS 250?

And the MS3 does NOT have a BOV (unless you meant aftermarket) and you can't hear the turbo easily. I don't know, I hate sounding the troll alarm too early, but you don't seem legit or just want to start something.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why would somebody down grade to a MS3 from a MS6. I just don't understand that logic. The MS3 is a nice car, but going from an attractive sedan with AWD to a hatchback and FWD, just confuses me. I mean I know there are not too many aftermarket parts available for the MS6 and MS3 right now, but if any of you do plan to make big power, the AWD MS6 will be the much better option. I mean if your having trouble affording the MS6, then I could understand, but other than that I don't just don't see it as a great switch.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ok weren't you the same guy that started a thread claiming the mazdaspeed 6 was a Ford and that you preferred Honda and Toyota?

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=64892
So now you want another Ford? Why not trade for a Civic SI or IS 250?
And the MS3 does NOT have a BOV (unless you meant aftermarket) and you can't hear the turbo easily. I don't know, I hate sounding the troll alarm too early, but you don't seem legit or just want to start something.
[/b]
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :thumbup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is the speed 3 faster then the MS6?

Why are there no rebates on the MS3?

Also how many would trade the MS6 for the MS3? I am thinking about this but not sure.
[/b]
These are indeed three important philosophical questions to ask oneself at 12:15 AM !!

·
Registered
663 Posts
My major issue with the MS3 is the torque limiter on the first 3 gears.
Car & Driver test drove the MS6 and got to 60 in 5.4.
Now granted that may have been before the reflash but, the MS# scoots to 60 in 6.3.

My minor issue is that it looks like a wagon(a cool wagon) but still a wagon.

I really like both cars but I wouldn't trade my MS6 for the MS3.

I wouldn't hold my breath for rebates either. The MS3 has been on the cover of every major car mag.
It was just selected as one of car & drivers ten best. It is far faster than the GTI & the tuning market will come around for this car.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Well, like every one else has said, don't hold your breath for rebates for a very long time. The only chance you might get is end of the year lot clearing discounts and I doubt thats going down. The MS3 is going to be way more marketed, the review mags have given it high remarks, and I mean, its even featured in Need for Speed: Carbon. As soon as someone can find our MS6 in a video game tell me. The MS3 is just way more popular to the American population.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Well, like every one else has said, don't hold your breath for rebates for a very long time. The only chance you might get is end of the year lot clearing discounts and I doubt thats going down. The MS3 is going to be way more marketed, the review mags have given it high remarks, and I mean, its even featured in Need for Speed: Carbon. As soon as someone can find our MS6 in a video game tell me. The MS3 is just way more popular to the American population.
[/b]
MS6 in GT4 video game

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Go get your mom to buy it for you tool boy. Why are you on this forum? We dont want you here....or at least I DONT

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hmmm... Trade in my MS6 that I got for the price of an MS3? Um, no.

You mean I can trade in my Corvette Z06 for a Cobalt? AWESOME!!!!

Seriously, what's the point of this thread?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hmmm... Trade in my MS6 that I got for the price of an MS3? Um, no.

You mean I can trade in my Corvette Z06 for a Cobalt? AWESOME!!!!

Seriously, what's the point of this thread?-
[/b]
I knew there was a good reason to stay away from these threads. Reason goes right out window (MS6=Z06 :laugh:) and vitriol comes in to take it's place (MS3=Cobalt :slap:). Oh, well. Thank goodness there's usually plenty of interesting stuff in the powertrain subsection.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Why would somebody down grade to a MS3 from a MS6. I just don't understand that logic. The MS3 is a nice car, but going from an attractive sedan with AWD to a hatchback and FWD, just confuses me. I mean I know there are not too many aftermarket parts available for the MS6 and MS3 right now, but if any of you do plan to make big power, the AWD MS6 will be the much better option. I mean if your having trouble affording the MS6, then I could understand, but other than that I don't just don't see it as a great switch.
[/b]
that is the dumbest shit i've heard in a while.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I knew there was a good reason to stay away from these threads. Reason goes right out window (MS6=Z06 :laugh:) and vitriol comes in to take it's place (MS3=Cobalt :slap:). Oh, well. Thank goodness there's usually plenty of interesting stuff in the powertrain subsection.
[/b]

Oh my God, look who's back its troll boy. He keeps reminding us that the MS3 is the BEST CAR IN THE WORLD. I heard that eveyone with a Z06 is trading them in for the MS3 because as you know its the best car in the world :laugh: . The MS3 is a really good performer its too bad Mazda didn't make it AWD and a sedan or atleast a 2 door hatch. The 4 door hatch is just down right ugly. You would have to be an idiot to trade a MS6 for a MS3. A beautiful AWD performance sedan for a FWD econo entry level hatch ,
I don't think so. Hey lets rename this thread Beauty and the hatch.

·
Registered
176 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts