Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this can be considered rice fest for most, but I see it as a time to hang out with my buddies and meet some fellow MS6 owners. Is anyone from this board going to attend and actually have their car inside?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
267 Posts
I know this can be considered rice fest for most, but I see it as a time to hang out with my buddies and meet some fellow MS6 owners. Is anyone from this board going to attend and actually have their car inside?
Thanks,
Jason
[/b]
Yeah man, my wife and I are going, i just dont know what time or day yet. I gotta figure out when the events i wanna go to are. What are you going for? Theres alot more than rice there, plus, I wanna sign up to win that EVO that they are raffling off. It would be nice.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I'll be there with a few other members from coast2coast6 which are members over here ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be set up inside with my friends, we have set up every year since 1997. Not a special display, just buddies hanging out. I was just hoping I would see some other MS6 out there. I will check out the south east forum.

Thanks,
Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts