·
Registered
107 Posts
thanks for the advices
[/b]

Advices is not plural for advice.

Thanks for the advice.

That's it.

You may be better of just checking out a dealer. I imagine they will give a hellacious deal on a Mazdaspeed 6 right now.

Besides, you don't know if the person beat the shit out of the car or not.

Oh... and you bid on ebay, not bet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks for the advice.

That's it.

You may be better of just checking out a dealer. I imagine they will give a hellacious deal on a Mazdaspeed 6 right now.

[/b]
Ok thank-you...I only started speaking english 8 months ago..that's why there's all these mistakes.

·
Registered
867 Posts
wow never saw the inside of the mazdaspeed6 better than 140 as the highest speed of the M6. Also the Reverse is easier and quicker to get to than with the 5-speed. Looks nice

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Ok thank-you...I only started speaking english 8 months ago..that's why there's all these mistakes.
[/b]
in my opinion you are doing a damn good job at it for only learning english 8 months ago. Congrats.

as said above. I'd just check your dealers near you. even though that one is also being sold by a dealer on ebay. you can find one for a godo price of around 22k or so if you have good enough credit to get approved for the loan or whatever....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd just check your dealers near you. even though that one is also being sold by a dealer on ebay. you can find one for a godo price of around 22k or so if you have good enough credit to get approved for the loan or whatever....
[/b]
The thing is that there's no mazdaspeed dealer around where I live. I never saw any M6 since I moved here.
And this car on ebay is 2hours from my house.

·
Registered
829 Posts
The thing is that there's no mazdaspeed dealer around where I live. I never saw any M6 since I moved here.
And this car on ebay is 2hours from my house.
[/b]
But this is a dealership that's selling the car, right?

And yeah, this is a sport, so try to go for maybe 22k-24k. =)

·
Registered
156 Posts
If it helps, I bought my MS6 GT the 6th of this month for 26040, w/o NAVI. I did not use Mazda credit, or it would have been 25040.
Sport models, locally, are being advertised for the mid 23,000 range. I would not bid over 22k on that one, any higher and you can go local for the same deal.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
3,671 Posts

Thanks for the advice.

That's it.

[/b]
I think you mean "better off."

·
Registered
156 Posts
Local dealership here in Raleigh is advertising a Sport package for $22900.00 today. Not sure of all the options, but that gives you an idea of what to bid.

Thanks,
Jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts