Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing the waters again with this gauge pod setup

I need someone who is willing to trade me their center console compartment to make this deal work.

Asking $175.00 for the whole setup and stock compartment for exchange

All of the gauges work and are practically brand new. All you have to do is drop it in and wire it up. Also I can provide any help needed via telephone on how to take the dash apart or where is the best place to wire certain things up. The a/f gauge does not come with a wideband O2 sensor, so you will have to pick one up, since the stock front one on the mazdaspeed 6 at least will not operate as needed to show the a/f. Also the oil pressure guage's oil pressure sensor was never installed, so that sensor is brand new and unused. For any questions just send me a private message. Below are the attached images.

----SALE FELL THROUGH, STILL FOR SALE!!!---

Attachments

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir! It will be up tonight, thanks :slap:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
compliance picture added and price dropped to $175 + exchange

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I bought them I wasn't sure how it would look, I actually thought it looked just fine because the gauges are separated from the dash so it doesn't clash at all to me...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Can you still open the compartment with this piece on, or is it just for wiring after the fact?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The way the gauge pod was designed by lotek, I really do not see anyway you could have installed it while still leaving the compartment intact, meaning having working hinges...

·
Registered
347 Posts
if you want to ill but just the gauge pod off of you. But i cant give you the stock map compartemtn. So just keep me in the back of your mind if youe ver decide to par tout.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry but that doesn't work for me, thanks

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will be in montgomery this weekend, but my car is disabled because it was in an accident. I can however take the gauge pod setup out of the car and meet you somewhere if you'd like in Montgomery...Let me know...

·
Registered
30 Posts
sorry, I won't be able to get it this weekend. I just now got home from my shop working on another car.

If these are still available next week I'll try to get with you then.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wasn't talking about this weeked, I was talking about the weekend of the 18th, if that works for you, let me know...

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These are still for sale

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nobody wants a brand new set of gauges? :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Can you get a night shot of them on.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts