Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys have a speed 6 no check engine light runs great but when I wot it starts bucking at high rpm I bought it with 3in exhaust oem resonator and downpipe has a pnl tune to 18psi added a Sri ,inlet has ngk plugs I removed the resonator and now I feel it jerk or buck or hesitant a little bit any suggestions should I put the resonator back on let me kno if u can help thanks guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
Much like lpmiller's comment, I think that this is valid for any performance car purchase: You are buying a performance car. Everything will cost more, maintenance may be more frequent and involved. If you can just barely afford it, you can't afford it. It's one of the things that stopped me from picking up another BMW or used 911 as a daily driver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Personal experience with my 06 Speed 6: Replaced the Springs and Struts because one went out, wheel hubs have been replaced on the front wheels, Clutch went out at about 70,000, I had the turbo replaced for the smoking issue, the VVT problem was addressed in my car. Replacing my brakes at 80,000, Thermostat was replaced. I've owned it since 42,000 miles. and had a couple cross country trips on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts