1,427 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
HEY whats up with the thread jack
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

i'm sorry...

not a thread jack. You posted some for me to see so i thought i'd return the favor to you, thats all.

I love seein the speed drive by!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sorry to threadjack again this post again, but I was wondering if someone could explain the difference bet these drive-by vids and street racing vids? Seems to me no difference at all except 2 cars vs 1, still involves speeding recklessly down a street...

·
Registered
700 Posts
can you explain to me why you shoved that huge rod up your ass? i seriously have no clue why you did that. anyways, if you dont have anything inteligent to add to the conversation just dont say anything at all. for all you know the speed limit on these roads might be higher than you think cause especially the one with the lapis blue looks like its in the middle of nowhere. please just post where you know you have something that adds to the thread. I really doubt if these guys were speeding in these videos your little post is not going to change their ways.

^^^drunken post above, but I still meant what i said. if it made any sense.

·
Registered
155 Posts
can you explain to me why you shoved that huge rod up your ass? i seriously have no clue why you did that. anyways, if you dont have anything inteligent to add to the conversation just dont say anything at all. for all you know the speed limit on these roads might be higher than you think cause especially the one with the lapis blue looks like its in the middle of nowhere. please just post where you know you have something that adds to the thread. I really doubt if these guys were speeding in these videos your little post is not going to change their ways.

^^^drunken post above, but I still meant what i said. if it made any sense.
[/b]

just a note.the first video shows a speed limit sign of 50 kmh(30 mph).How fast do you think he was going.Not trying to be a prick , I know the road he was on and I love to drive fast on that road.It's just like a roller coaster. :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
a fly-by video and a street racing video...whats the difference? hmm, perhaps the whole racing part.

fly by videos are typically pointing out an exhaust note, BOV, something of that nature. they're done with little to no traffic around, as you can so obviously see. im not sure whats reckless with that compared to street racing.

if you want to be uptight about obeying traffic laws, how about this: i did at least 6mph over the speed limit for the majority of my 32 mile ride home. i controlled myself and didn't get more than 15 over though, so don't lock me up just yet.

·
Registered
139 Posts
a fly-by video and a street racing video...whats the difference? hmm, perhaps the whole racing part.

fly by videos are typically pointing out an exhaust note, BOV, something of that nature. they're done with little to no traffic around, as you can so obviously see. im not sure whats reckless with that compared to street racing.

if you want to be uptight about obeying traffic laws, how about this: i did at least 6mph over the speed limit for the majority of my 32 mile ride home. i controlled myself and didn't get more than 15 over though, so don't lock me up just yet.

[/b]

I'm really not uptight, or as some said have a stick up my ass, about traffic laws, it just seems hypocritical that these forums have no problem with high-speed fly-by vids but do with street racing. Maybe you can explain to me what the 'whole racing part' adds, speeding is speeding... sure I've done it, but then again I don't go posting video clips of it, either racing or fly-by. But I digress, just shut it and follow the status quo seems to rule the day here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

[/b]
LOL well i cant say the same for myself..
lead foot annoymous

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
^ Someone mentioned your from brampton...stop by the toronto forum...introduce yourself....

and btw...welcome to the club...

·
Registered
700 Posts
this thread has really gotten jacked. anyways, i really like the sound man and the blow-off valve sounds great. i cant wait to get mine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts