City Light: (2) 194

HL - Fog/Driving: (2) H11
HL - High Beam: (2) H1
HL - HID (2) D2S

Map: (2) 194
Door: (2) 194
Vanity Mirror: (4) 74
Dome: (2) 194

i've searched all over the forum, and this is best i can get, can someone here who knows more please verify

if possible, can we make this sticky?
Good How-to; HOW TO : BULBS AND LED REPLACEMENTS
Good How-to; Changing the 194's in the headlights
Good How-to; Replacing Fogs Brief walk-thru

·
Registered
679 Posts
Fog is H11. You are missing the city lights.

·
Registered
679 Posts
OK well they aren't DRL cause they aren't on during the daytime. The correct name is city light.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
DRL... Daytime Running Light... For everyone i've talked with is the common term used for a light used during the day to help people notice your vehicle more easily...

However this argument is no different than "Soda" or "Pop"... Same thing.. different names... DRL is easier ... better... more common than "City Light that lets you drive" or whatever... DRL.. quick... simple...

THANKFULLY mazdas don't have lights that are always on... I HATE how jettas force the headlights on at all times.... and other cars... Subarus have it right... you turn headlights on if you want... and you can LEAVE them on... and soon as you turn the car off... lights go off.... its like optional

:EDIT:

and yes i know that if you leave mazda lights on they'll turn off after 30 seconds... but thats safety feature... not really designed to have you leave the headlights on all the time...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Replacing Bulb

Sorry I know this is probably a stupid question, but my tail light went out and I was pulled over twice in one night and got a ticket for it (bullshit). The large tail light that is on the trunk, not the brake light, that's the city light, correct?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts