Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Fujita intake, mazda 6/ mazdaspeed 6 eibach pro kit springs and an XR-1 3" in/out universal muffler everything is fairly new, I am just tired of dealing with mazda and warranty issues with modifications, so I'm gonna sit out for a while...make me an offer, if no takers I'll just throw this stuff on ebay...I'll get pics of everything tonight or tomorrow morning sometime...Also I am considering the sale of my lotek 3 guage pod setup with trade of someone else box top...basically we would trade little compartments and you pay me the difference for the guages, and guage pod cost...if anyone is interested let me know...the guages are all matching autometer phantom 2 guages, boost pressure, a/f and oil pressure...the guage pod is already attached and ready to drop into your dash, just take your storage compartment completely out and you drop mine right in...

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are you interested in particularly?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is already a sound clip of my muffler on youtube, just search for mazdaspeed 6 XR-1 muffler i believe...if you can't find it, i'll look it up...all I can say is it sounded pretty awesome with a 3" pipe...and its only one muffler...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.