Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you all criticize me for starting another Mazdaspeed 3 topic, I have something nobody else has.... Pricing

so for all those who care the 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 will be priced at $30,995 plus frieght and PDI, taxes/fees Canadian dollars.

Art.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
wow, that is pretty cheap.

That basically comes out to about 22k us when you factor in the cost differential between the ms6 in ca and the us

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
already knew that :p

264 hp if I recall correctly

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
paddle shifters?? So, it will be available with SMG? Say it ain't so. That is the great thing about the MS6, no auto available

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that pic is from Europe, notice the right hand drive, it only comes in 6speed manual in Canada.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I think that pic is from Europe, notice the right hand drive, it only comes in 6speed manual in Canada.
[/b]
Nah, that's from a HK magazine which comes out this week lol

Personally, I like the new Golf's look more. I saw a black Golf GTI with HID last week. Looks Awesome.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plus tax

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
only avail in MTX

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
0-100 km/ph in 6.1 sec
80-100 km/ph in 5.4

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
315 Posts
0-100 km/ph in 6.1 sec
80-100 km/ph in 5.4
[/b]
What gear is that 80-120 time?

Much slower times recorded in OZ...might be our crappy fuel!

Saw fastest figures for MPS (Mazdaspeed6) in OZ: 0-100kph 5.98 secs 0-400m 13.95secs (MOTOR MAGAZINE)...now that's pretty sweet for a standard (heavy) car!

·
Registered
392 Posts
2nd batch will have some in white also.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
second batch will be all white.

from mazda.ca forum:
1.The first batch of 250 units will be coming in the fall of 2006 calendar year (red).
2.Second batch of 250 units should be coming in the spring of 2007 calendar year (White)
3.Third batch of 250 units... It's too early to determine if it will have a specific color or when it will be coming here, but probably mid end of 2007 calendar year.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Mazdaspeed3 information has been updated on mazda.ca. It's ~$30,000

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well it's not ~ 30K, but like this topic says $30,995, which is $5 away from 31K, or ~31K. :nana:

CAN$31K + frieght and PDI + taxes/fees + interest

This vehicle will be ~40K on the road! I'm afraid this car will miss its buyers.

Is it just me who thinks this is too much?? (Like actually any other Mazda vehicle in Canada.) South of the border people are getting speed6's for thousands and thousands less than what we're paying for i4's here.

Booo.. sux :irate:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Yeah, I know...they get everything better down there! For starters, they can get a white Speed6! Also, I highly doubt there'll be much room to move on the Speed3 cause they are limited production. If they don't sell well, then they might lower the price.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts