Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
y I aint coming, Im done with mazda the 6 and all of it. Anywhoo selling (1) mazda 6 w/ body kit and rim 15000 and (1) mazdaspeed 6 with all kinds of stuff 20000, see ya, liked ya, but Im done with it all.
LOL...yeah you had me going for a little while...

anyways, we did have a meet at magic island one year...why not something like that again? just have to get there early

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
thanks drew, you've been added.
monies will be collected at the April all Mazda meet.

to everyone.....
Talked with the G.M. at Cutter Waipahu and he's really wanting to do this.
He asked me to email him a little more info, so I did.
Now we wait for a confirmation.....

·
Registered
612 Posts
y I aint coming, Im done with mazda the 6 and all of it. Anywhoo selling (1) mazda 6 w/ body kit and rim 15000 and (1) mazdaspeed 6 with all kinds of stuff 20000, see ya, liked ya, but Im done with it all.

ahahahahahahah just joking.....oh course I will be there.....jeesh did you actually believe that crap.

gunfunnit!!!!! you totally had me all excited!!! *not at the fact that you're getting out of the mazda 6 scene, but cuz id have a chance of having your sexy fricken car!!!* I STILL GET FIRST DIBS ON THE WHITE CAR!!!!! muahahahahahahaha lmao!!! if i have to live in the car just to get it...so be it! lol just kidding

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Mel Ramos G.M. Cutter Waipahu, and Mr. Cutter Owner of Cutter cars are exited to host our MazdaFest 2010.
They're talking about doing newspaper ads that promote the meet, along with their car ads of course.
Mr. Cutter said that he will talk with Mazda USA to see if they would like to get involved in some way too.
Mr. Ramos is also willing to supply Hot Dogs, Burgers, and drinks along with perhaps having some of their vendors, mechanics, and parts personnel on hand.
They said that they will probably be able to accommodate up to 60 cars, and ask that we give him a car count some time in April which is perfect, cause that jives with our schedule of when we need a final car count too.
Revision Audio is also on board sponsoring a "Best of MazdaFest 2010" trophy.
Only thing is, since I'm part of Team Revision I'm automatically disqualified from this trophy cause he will be doing the judging of this category personally. :(
This looks like it's going to be an awesome event for all of us!
Let your individual club/crew leaders know that you and your car want to be a part of MazdaFest 2010!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
This is amazing! Great job guys :cool:
heck yeah, kinda makes you wanna ge another Mazda huh?!?
hurry up, still get time.....lol

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Okay Mazda6clubHawaii, we currently got 5 cars repping our club at MazdaFest.
We got just under a month to finalize our count, so start asking your boss for the day off, beg the GF to let you come, take the wife out to dinner to earn points with her....anything to attend this event! lol
So post up, if you can make it.
At 5 cars, that makes us the smallest club/crew repping MazdaFest........fail :(

·
Registered
612 Posts
Okay Mazda6clubHawaii, we currently got 5 cars repping our club at MazdaFest.
We got just under a month to finalize our count, so start asking your boss for the day off, beg the GF to let you come, take the wife out to dinner to earn points with her....anything to attend this event! lol
So post up, if you can make it.
At 5 cars, that makes us the smallest club/crew repping MazdaFest........fail :(
does it count if i bring a picture of my car?? hahahaha

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks 8o8mazda6, you've been added to the list in post #1
We got 6 cars now......lets keep it going!
chee-huu!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Okay, got this email from Mel Ramos (General Manager Cutter Waipahu).....

Derek,

I will be going on vacation for three weeks. I will be back the end of April. Just want to let you know that we are going to be looking at a very big party for the clubs and we are looking at hiring a DJ or a band for the event and also providing food. We can maybe even hire a company to barbecue for us. We are also looking at giving prizes for the best vehicles. We can all get together when I get back to get your thoughts and ideas on how we can all make it the best Mazda event ever. Zoom Zoom!

Mel Ramos
General Manager

Any thoughts.....

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Anyone else wanna do this event?

Here's who we got so far.....

1. Bigbaddad
2. MZR-6i
3. robz808
4. Monkeyboydrew
5. drew55
6. 8o8mazda6

·
Registered
458 Posts
Okay, got this email from Mel Ramos (General Manager Cutter Waipahu).....

Derek,

I will be going on vacation for three weeks. I will be back the end of April. Just want to let you know that we are going to be looking at a very big party for the clubs and we are looking at hiring a DJ or a band for the event and also providing food. We can maybe even hire a company to barbecue for us. We are also looking at giving prizes for the best vehicles. We can all get together when I get back to get your thoughts and ideas on how we can all make it the best Mazda event ever. Zoom Zoom!

Mel Ramos
General Manager

Any thoughts.....
This is the same thing right? or different?

By the way, I won't be coming in with my 6, maybe my cousin's Speed, but I will be camera car in my S.

·
Registered
915 Posts
OK so same weekend, different place.
My last board meeting is next week and after that I am FREE. Please let me know if you need any help at all.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
thanks dave and erica.
gonna need help from LDT too.....

·
Registered
381 Posts
Alright guys, bad news. I'm gonna have to pull out. I think I'm just about done modding my 6, and am probably going to start parting it out. So if anyone wants any newish parts on their 6 for the show, let me know.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts