Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Katsu!! If you know anything on what date you guys have set up or anything, you or Taka can e-mail Mel Ramos, Kevin Kajioka, and Scott Miyata (me). They REALLY want to get the ball rolling already! LMK thanks.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Okay Scott, I'll start rounding up the Mazda peeps.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so who's the one connected with the RC Drift thing?? as far as players (drifters), a track, etc... ? just to let you guys know.... the parking lot is not what you call "smooth". I just don't want to see rocks flying on customers or show cars. I'm sure we can think of something though... it's not like it's a BIG deal. Just pondering...

·
Registered
458 Posts
ok so who's the one connected with the RC Drift thing?? as far as players (drifters), a track, etc... ? just to let you guys know.... the parking lot is not what you call "smooth". I just don't want to see rocks flying on customers or show cars. I'm sure we can think of something though... it's not like it's a BIG deal. Just pondering...
Hey,

I'm Clarence, I am helping out Taka and Katsu with the coordinating MazdaFest. In terms of RC Drift, how much space are you willing to give and what location? That determines how big their track can be. They have their own staff just drifting (not really much of a competition) just plain fun, and the customers and crowd can enjoy in the entertainment. We can let them know how big a space they are working with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
what's up Clarence.... I'm not too sure on how much space or where.... like I said though,it's not all "smooth" so if they have somthing to put down to drift on then ok. I'm sure we could sweep the area too just gotta play by ear. I don't know if you were there last year but where the tents, food and the bouncy house thing was? that corner was kinda open and I figure at least along the windows so that whoever is inside can watch as well. I'll try to talk to Mel Ramos (GM) and see what he says and I'll post up.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sounds good. I was there last year so I have a image of it.

Yeah should be alright, hopefully. Is the dealership will also get the bounce house again? I am also assuming that the dealership is getting the same caterer.

I got word that we got the radio to play music at our event.

Let us know if you have any other concerns. We are trying to get numbers to get the car show organize. Let us know how much space we have and we can get everything down on paper.

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so... I just went up to the sales dept. this morning, and the lot is pretty decent actually. I have not talked to Mel yet... but I'm sure we can do it in that corner area. Just an update...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here's a shrot vid of the top lot where MazdaFest will be held.... right next to the stairs area is the corner I was thinking about. If not, Mel said maybe in the middle where the lamp post is.... IDK.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sounds good, let me try get in contact with the rc drift guys. How much of that corner is the dealership going to lend over for the drift guys?

I think if we let the drift guys to use the lamp post, it might be too crowded for the car show? Let me know if the dealership prefers the lamp post.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they said, whatever you guys want they will do... so it doesn't matter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts