Mazda 6 Forums banner
261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I wonder, nothing is mentioned about Mazda. Is it possible that it's incompatible? Subaru, Toyota, Mitsubishi, etc., but not Mazda...

·
Registered
5,058 Posts

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I wonder, nothing is mentioned about Mazda. Is it possible that it's incompatible? Subaru, Toyota, Mitsubishi, etc., but not Mazda...
No, it seems to be the right one. I paid $17 for mine and a whopping $1.02 shipping from China lol.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
No, it seems to be the right one. I paid $17 for mine and a whopping $1.02 shipping from China lol.
How I wish shipping fee from @Carid will be like that! That window deflector is still in my cart and still hoping that I'll find something cheaper or at least local to me. Shipping fee is like 100% of the item.

Sorry, I'm off topic.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
How I wish shipping fee from @Carid will be like that! That window deflector is still in my cart and still hoping that I'll find something cheaper or at least local to me. Shipping fee is like 100% of the item.

Sorry, I'm off topic.
What is it? Maybe i can be an intermediary? PM me if you want.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Talon, have you just embarked on getting a tune now, or have u just gotten a throttle controller? If a tune, then from whom?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
@tickerguy @Archerfish et al, did you guys submit a 2nd gear log as well as a 3rd gear log? I thought i had to do both, but the directions only say 3rd for M/T but then you can submit multiple 2nd/3rd logs so im confused.
No, I didn't. I had the final tune right away because it was done on a Dyno. Mat was online while I was with Rafa doing the tune for about three hours.

Prior to that, Rafa connected his laptop to my car and did whatever he needed to do. Then on the agreed date and time, we met at the shop were we rented the dynamometer.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
No, i dont yet lol, just the VIN and Device keys. Pulled the first dump last night, but it got too late to do the driving bit cause i was getting tired and didnt want to mess it up.
What?!? I thought you already have one! Let us know how it turns out once you are done.

261 - 277 of 277 Posts