Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the dealership the other day to ask sum stuff... and i kinda like the Speed wheels/rims, so i asked them how much it'd cost, n they said 1400 for the tires and installation.
oh btw, i have a 6i. obviously thats too damn expensive, damn dealerships. so i wanna kno, how much does it really cost to get those?

plz help out a noobie

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
i went to the dealership the other day to ask sum stuff... and i kinda like the Speed wheels/rims, so i asked them how much it'd cost, n they said 1400 for the tires and installation.
oh btw, i have a 6i. obviously thats too damn expensive, damn dealerships. so i wanna kno, how much does it really cost to get those?

plz help out a noobie
[/b]
Finding the rims and tires should be a breeze...most speed6 owners hate them and want to change asap. I have to admit they are starting to grow on me. I know there is a set available on ebay right now. They pop up there on a fairly regular basis. Alos check this forum.

·
Registered
286 Posts

plz help out a noobie
[/b]
1400 is not too bad from the dealership. What kind of tires are they putting on? The stock potenzas for the speed6 is quite expensive, us$200 each.

I assume that you are not talking about the Mazdaspeed wheels. They should cost at least an arm/leg.

·
Registered
133 Posts
:nono: The MazdaSpeed6 wheels look good but must be tough to clean. I prefer the other 18" wheels offered by Mazda.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
:nono: The MazdaSpeed6 wheels look good but must be tough to clean. I prefer the other 18" wheels offered by Mazda.
[/b]
+1. I prefer the wheels on the 6s Grand Sport vs. the 18s on the Speed. The Speed's wheels are so plain looking to me.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
+1. I prefer the wheels on the 6s Grand Sport vs. the 18s on the Speed. The Speed's wheels are so plain looking to me.
[/b]
The grandsport rims are God's ugliest creations. They should all be burned

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Are we talking about the wheels they put on the Mazdaspeed 6, or the Mazdaspeed accessory wheels? If it's the latter of the two, 1400's not that bad a price IIRC. If you're talking about the stock Mazdaspeed wheels, you should be able to snag a set in the buy-sell section, they're in there fairly regularly. I'm one of the few people that actually likes the stock MS wheels.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Are we talking about the wheels they put on the Mazdaspeed 6, or the Mazdaspeed accessory wheels? If it's the latter of the two, 1400's not that bad a price IIRC. If you're talking about the stock Mazdaspeed wheels, you should be able to snag a set in the buy-sell section, they're in there fairly regularly. I'm one of the few people that actually likes the stock MS wheels.
[/b]
I think he means the MS wheels. The accessory Mazdaspeed wheels are only something like $175 each from what I've seen on different dealers' websites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts