Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to inform people that there is a mazda 6 forum online. this forum is very new from what i see only has like 10 posts so far. just wanted to inform people on this board in case they were curious to find other mazda 6 forums.

Mazda 6 Forums

·
Registered
319 Posts
Replying to Topic 'mazda6forums.com'

i agree

this needs to be the primier forum, so how about we keep defections to a minimum.

there are multiple forums for other cars as well, but you can almost always tell what the good one is. lets keep this one the good one.

·
Registered
319 Posts

is someone a member over there?

maybe you can go over there and make sure they know about how big this place is already :D

·
Registered
167 Posts

I actually like having multiple points to address my questions/comments/whatever to. I am currently visiting two M6 forums (this one here and a German one) frequently, both have provided very useful information to me.

Thanks for the link villaen!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

no problem jps1974.

i only put the link up for that site to have more than one location to get information on the mazda6. nothing is wrong with have a selection of choices.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

There are several other cars that have several websites, ie the Protege. I know of 3 major ones, www.mpsport.net (Canadian website); protegeclub.com (Mainly US, but worldwide); and www.mazdamp3.com

They all started at the exact same time, and weren't known to eachother, which is why they all 3 remain. However the US one (protegeclub.com) joined with another one www.prowners.com.

I've emailed the admin of www.mazda6forums.com, and asked if he wants to point his domain to his forum. It would be nice to have one central forum seeing this car is just coming out.

I know its annoying to some having the forums hosted on www.goonish.com, but I'm in the works of moving to the new host, which so you'll be able to goto www.mazda6club.forums or www.mazdaatenza.com/forums... will most likely be coming in the new year, or even before. I just want to make sure I don't lose ANY of the current threads when I move it over.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

whats the problem with having two m6 sites?

the mazda6forums could cater to strictly u.s. "6" owners?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

There's no problem. A great car deserves many forums. There are linking possibilities!!!

Only US citizens here...well, to begin with that excludes Amish, the owner of this site...and a lot of the others in here also. Myself included.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Originally posted by SixAppeal

the mazda6forums could cater to strictly u.s. "6" owners?[/b]
Why US owners? Why can't they come here? I only registered the mazdaatenza name because at the time I found out about the car, it was only known as the Atenza. It wasn't until a few months later they decided to call it the Mazda6 in NA, thats why I registered mazda6club.com as well.

I'm from Canada, and I would like to keep this site worldwide, however I'm guessing it would mainly be moreso North America. Its just taken in a lot of worldwide support, because it was the first ENGLISH forum on the internet, and since the car was out in Europe FIRST before NA, more people from Europe found out about the site first.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Just to make the list complete:

There is a german Mazda6 / Atenza Forum also, which of course is dedicated to german speaking Mazda6 / Atenza Owners and cars, but of course international posts are welcome as well (as long as they are kept eithewr in german or english, since most of us speak english as well)

Welcome over there, take a look and mazbe find some infos and pictures also. I don´t think this is a direct competition, since the german M6 are different from the US ones. Or do zou get these powerfull Commonrail Diesel engines over there at all? :D Therefore we don´t get the fuel wasting and also powerfull V6 engine (yet) but hopefully the MPS in the near future :D

So come in, take a look and feel home at: http://www.Mazda6-Forum.de.vu you are also invited to our little Chatroom about the M6 if someone´s around... you´ll see a message in the header of the forum if someone´s lurking around in the chatroom :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Originally posted by villaen

just wanted to inform people that there is a mazda 6 forum online.  this forum is very new from what i see only has like 10 posts so far.  just wanted to inform people on this board in case they were curious to find other mazda 6 forums.

Mazda 6 Forums[/b]
Been there and looked. Strange how it seems to be the same people there as here :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

That's because we all registered there also to keep up with what happens there (if it happens and when it happens). :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts