Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does this exist? i don't believe so, but i figured i'd ask.

if not, i was going to work on getting one. i saw some guys from a local honda club at dunkin the other day, and i thought to myself "if these guys have a fuckin banner, why can't i have one."

thoughts. comments. hate mail. all is welcome.

·
Registered
748 Posts
does this exist? i don't believe so, but i figured i'd ask.
if not, i was going to work on getting one. i saw some guys from a local honda club at dunkin the other day, and i thought to myself "if these guys have a fuckin banner, why can't i have one."
thoughts. comments. hate mail. all is welcome.
[/b]
not a bad idea if it's something you want, though I'm pretty sure you would have to get it made on your own.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Go to any autograpgics place and show them the font on the Mazda manual that is the one that usually comes out the best.

·
Registered
199 Posts
sounds like a plan. i was thinking of something like that. good job xtmesisx

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I neve rliked cars that have a sticker on the windshield covering hald the windsheild lol.

Granted, the only ones that really bother me are the ones that say the type of car. Like the other day someone had BONNEVILE on their windshield.

Or the Mustangs that say MUSTANG across the window. JUST in case someone wasn't sure that it was a Mustang by how it looked lol I wonder where that fad started anyways.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not a bad idea if it's something you want, though I'm pretty sure you would have to get it made on your own.
[/b]
i figure it would look pretty bad as with that lip for the sport bumper we're getting made

Go to any autograpgics place and show them the font on the Mazda manual that is the one that usually comes out the best.
[/b]
yeah i figured i was gonna talk to the guy who's gonna do my tints (when that is, i have no idea)
he does custom vinyl stuff i believe, so yeah.

sounds like a plan. i was thinking of something like that. good job xtmesisx
[/b]
boo-saki!

I neve rliked cars that have a sticker on the windshield covering hald the windsheild lol.

Granted, the only ones that really bother me are the ones that say the type of car. Like the other day someone had BONNEVILE on their windshield.

Or the Mustangs that say MUSTANG across the window. JUST in case someone wasn't sure that it was a Mustang by how it looked lol I wonder where that fad started anyways.
[/b]
i'm not a huge fan of it covering half the windshield either.

and i also HATE it when they have the cars name on it. okay DB, we get it, thats a civic. nice job guy.

i've been wanted a solid black banner (not tint) for a while cuz i saw a yellow banner on a yellow 6 and it looked freakin mean.

if anybody else has any more ideas, or a windshield template or something let me know. i was gonna start playing around with photoshop/illustrator to see what i could get, then give it to my friends who actually know what they're doing, and see what they get.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Get one with the writing backwards, so people can read it in their mirrors.

Make it say, "YAW EHT FO TUO TEG"

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I asked a local shop in my area if they could make one for me and they said ya. I just gotta give em my small club sticker so they can scan it in and it would probably cost me around $35-40 for it. I wanna do it, but my only concern is that the "6" in the logo is rather large so it would kinda hang down lower in the windsheild and may look kinda funky. But if I do get it done, I'll post up some pics.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah we'll see whats going on. i'm gonna see if i can have some of my friends @ media services draw me up something cool.

money's going to be really tight cuz i've hit a road block with hours @ work. possibly getting a second job because i refuse to stop modding my car just cuz i'm back @ school.

ps - media services is basically the "mac room" of the tech department @ quinnipiac, of which i am a part of. my peoples over there know photoshop like you wouldn't believe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts