Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who'd be interested in Mazda6Club shirts if I could get them made with the Mazda6Club.com logo on the front (or back). (text will look like it does in upper left hand corner of this page) with maybe a silhouette of a 6 underneath it if theres interest...

I have a friend who can get them printed pretty cheap on Jerzee 100% cotton shirts, and I can take the shirts and ship them out myself.

I just need permission from the owner of mazda6club.com to use the logo, and I'd need the logo in vector or .tiff form.

If you'd be interested, just reply in this thread with how much you're willing to pay for the shirt including shipping, and what color (tshirt and text) you'd want.

I'm not interested in profit, just figured I could do this for the mazda community.

Go!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dont think it'd be a bad idea. Id def get one but as to how much i would pay.. that id have to see the design to say.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
CFO is almost as good as the CEO

·
Registered
444 Posts
ceo is chief executive officer,

CFO is chief financial officer

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that dragon gear is pretty sweet, but isn't it a bit expensive?

These shirts wouldn't take nearly as long. I just need the design and orders so i can get them made. Once I get the final order, it'd take less than a month for you to get your shirt.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yeah, that would be cool. Would there be an option of different color shirts with different color logos or would it basically be one set of colors?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Doesn't a moderator (Guju) or someone need to approve the use of the Mazda6Club logo? I remember complications in the beginning of this site because people wanted stickers but couldn't get the mods to approve it.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
About this Discussion
77 Replies
41 Participants
maddog20/20
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing