Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
just order some stickers. Hope they get here friday or atleast by next monday.:popcorn:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I also ordered stickers awile back like, a year or 2 and didnt get them. What do i need to sent you so i can get them?

·
Registered
440 Posts
just ordered mine, thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
does anyone have a picture of the blue sticker on there car?

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE (z00mer @ Oct 6 2009, 01:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1606791
Ordered a set of the black ones a while ago via PayPal, and PayPal is just now showing the order going through.

Looking forward to obtaining these puppies!! :)[/b]
Well... it's been well over a week...... still no Mazda6 Club stickers.
Maybe they took a wrong turn somewhere around Albuquerque, while on their way to Las Vegas, NV. :goon:

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
My website... then my desktop took a dive on me in successive weeks (last week and the the previous week respectively). Stickers should be arriving soon!

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE (Mazda Gremlyn @ Oct 21 2009, 08:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1610406
My website... then my desktop took a dive on me in successive weeks (last week and the the previous week respectively). Stickers should be arriving soon![/b]
That's all good. My two year old crashed my PC last week, while I was in the process of writing a final..... so yeah, I'm right there with you. :yesnod:

·
Registered
58 Posts
i paid for these stickers about 1 1/2 ago. Never got the stickers. You want me to buy these again? I haven't been on here in a while that why i never posted that i never got them.

·
Registered
605 Posts
My website... then my desktop took a dive on me in successive weeks (last week and the the previous week respectively). Stickers should be arriving soon!

cool let us know when your back on line........

21 - 38 of 38 Posts