Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
it was posted a couple months back to let us know if any outstanding orders were out there. Only 2 members said they hadn't recieved them yet, and both recieved them a while back now.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
hmm, what link? ive posted in all the threads when theve been mentioned that ive seen. you even responded to me in a few about my lack of stickers. i still have the paypal info in my email if that helps also.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Representin

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Was any one else charged twice?

I ordered mine on May 31st, which I was charged that day for, then the very next day (the 1st) I was charged another $5.

Edit- I just checked my account on Gremlins Garage and says that my order is pending(authorization) (?)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Never got my original ones from over a year ago. Any way I can get some sent to me now? I can get you a PP # if you need it.

Please PM me . Thanks!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow. i didnt have an issue. Ordered mine on a monday and they were in my mail box on friday :)

·
Administrator
8,494 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys, I hadn't checked this thread in a while, there are just too many. If you have a specific issue the best way to get in contact with me is through my website's e-mail submission form, you can PM me here, but due to the number and frequency of PM's I get on this board I don't receive the e-mail notifications and it may take a little longer to get a response.

MS6 PC: I PMed you back with some stuff to answer/look into for me.

MS6-582: follow my instructions on how to report your never received stickers to me. No you can't get two sets unless you can prove you ordered two sets. You'll get 0 sets if you go around automatically assuming I have failed at distributing stickers and putting the name of my business at sake for such a silly thing based on the comments of one person. :) I expect more respect from a fellow San Diegan!

·
Registered
772 Posts
QUOTE (Mazda Gremlyn @ Jun 16 2009, 04:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1573592
Sorry guys, I hadn't checked this thread in a while, there are just too many. If you have a specific issue the best way to get in contact with me is through my website's e-mail submission form, you can PM me here, but due to the number and frequency of PM's I get on this board I don't receive the e-mail notifications and it may take a little longer to get a response.

MS6 PC: I PMed you back with some stuff to answer/look into for me.

MS6-582: follow my instructions on how to report your never received stickers to me. No you can't get two sets unless you can prove you ordered two sets. You'll get 0 sets if you go around automatically assuming I have failed at distributing stickers and putting the name of my business at sake for such a silly thing based on the comments of one person. :) I expect more respect from a fellow San Diegan![/b]
Hi, I sent you a PM with all of my Paypal transaction information for the stickers I never received that I ordered in August of 08. Please let me know if you need anything else to help me finally get my stickers.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very strange... send me an e-mail with your order info and I'll get you sorted out.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are on their way to you sir. I was out of town for a few days, which got unexpectedly lengthened at the last minute, which the shouldered the holiday weekend...

Anyway, i dropped them in the mail Monday I believe, so you should see them soon.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QUOTE (eastside6 @ Aug 16 2009, 01:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1592319
placed my order on the 8th any idea about how long they take to get to VA?[/b]
Sorry, I was out of town Aug 5th - 16th, been catching up on all the orders and stickers are being worked on right now.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts