Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
How come paypal says I need a credit card, is it because you can only pay instantly?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm thinking....I have too many decals as it is on my car, I looks like I'm trying to be a ricer or something.

Yeah what the hell, just $5 =]

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (CoastStarlight @ Jun 16 2009, 01:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1573621
How come paypal says I need a credit card, is it because you can only pay instantly?[/b]
You can either pay with a credit card or click the PayPal Express checkout button and pay straight from your paypal account.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thank you I see if that works, I hardly ever by online

Nope, says I need a credit card wich I dont have :/ oh well

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PayPal tells you that you need a CC or my website does? PayPal can link straight to your bank account, so that shouldn't be an issue. On my site there should be an orange button to check out with instead of inputting the CC info. See here:

[attachment=42842:eek:rdering.png]

That will take you to the PayPal login screen and let you select the method you want to use to pay inside PayPal.

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
PayPal gives me this Message:

You must add a credit card to complete this purchase. Some payments, like instant and immediate payments, require a credit card.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm, do you have a check card/debit card? You could always add that, still comes straight from your bank account.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
just figure out what you want, Colin can call me next time he's up in OC with them, we'll meet up for food since we haven't seen each other in a while. i'll pay for them and bring them to a meet our here.

...worst case

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm here now in the OC :p It has been a while though... I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just ordered a pair :) thanx!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
How long does this take to get? It's been over 2 months now and I still don't have them :tear:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Went to the website provided in the first post and there is nothing there to order...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.