Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Sumatra, Indonesia...
[/b]
You got the country right, but I used to live in Jakarta. Believe it or not, I never been to Sumatra.

I've been to S'pore several times because my sister is living there. Nice city! I miss eating the singaporean chilli crab and pepper crab! Yum!

But anyway, welcome to the club... Just don't write in Singlish! :D

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Yea, I like Singapore too, it's a very clean city!
I've been there when I was 10 or something, missin those beautiful beaches in malaysia as well...I just love asia but the only downside is that, the climate is too hot for me. :p

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I heard that in Singapore the price of a car is about 3X of US price. Is that right?

I also heard that since Singapore is limited with space, the government is really trying to make people use mass transit rather than owning cars. Trying to make life difficult for car owners by adding tax, toll fees, etc.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Singapore is super clean, and one of the few places I look forward to going to when I go abroad for work.
Hope that you enjoy the forum, friendly folks who seem to know what is going on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.