Mazda 6 Forums banner

1681 - 1700 of 1703 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Unfortunately, my car isn't on the road now so I know it wasn't me. As far as HF goes, I doubt they're only accepting static cars cause there goes like all of Team Revision and that's like half of the cars that do shows anyways, LOL... I still have the Volks, but if anything, my car will be in the parking lot and not in the show itself.

·
Registered
115 Posts
nice
parking lot pimping like me lol
im hoping they come again in the future
im determined to get my ride entered at one HF event at least since it's not REAL car show worthy like katsu's lol

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,683 ·
I'll be at HF, but I'm not really HF! lol
On another note, please check the "MEH" board on FB.
We're trying to get Mazdafest 2011 in high gear.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Katsu, I saw the hella flush pictures. You bagged your car?

·
Registered
47 Posts
nice setup katsu. i think non off our 6 can compete with yours.
brought my 6 back to stock springs/height cuz i bust my cv shaft

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,689 ·
nice setup katsu. i think non off our 6 can compete with yours.
brought my 6 back to stock springs/height cuz i bust my cv shaft
Talk to Scott Miata over at Cutter Mazda Parts Dept. in Waipahu.
He can hook you up with the parts you need, at a "hook up" price.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Sup guys, I see a few of you still kept the 6 after all these years eh? As for me.....well, I'm at that point to either drop the money in to fix or try and private party sell to think about a bigger future. What's funny is to this date I still have so much parts that haven't been installed yet. Like seriously you guys would laugh and tease me if you knew. Long story short, if you guys know of anyone you could recommend that can install a ton of parts for me please lemme know. I'm gonna try and give my 6 a nice new turn around of life so I can get her up and running smooth once again. Thanks for the help in advance, and I really hope you guys are all doing very well. I would love to be a part of the car club the way I used to be but sadly my 6 is all thats left of me.:( I'll always be there if I can in anyway though jus lemme know.

Thanks,
Kai

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sup guys, I see a few of you still kept the 6 after all these years eh? As for me.....well, I'm at that point to either drop the money in to fix or try and private party sell to think about a bigger future. What's funny is to this date I still have so much parts that haven't been installed yet. Like seriously you guys would laugh and tease me if you knew. Long story short, if you guys know of anyone you could recommend that can install a ton of parts for me please lemme know. I'm gonna try and give my 6 a nice new turn around of life so I can get her up and running smooth once again. Thanks for the help in advance, and I really hope you guys are all doing very well. I would love to be a part of the car club the way I used to be but sadly my 6 is all thats left of me.:( I'll always be there if I can in anyway though jus lemme know.

Thanks,
Kai
Holy crap, where were you man? Thought you sold that thing long time ago. We didn't excommunicate you out of the club >.>. Come down to the monthly meets sometime and just chill. By the way, Katsu is going to sell his Ken Style 6 soon too. What was it, $20K for the car right? I am going to offer $2000 for it. Go ask Katsu for help with instalsl or even Dave, or Andy?

Reactions: Kaiboy808

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Holy crap, where were you man? Thought you sold that thing long time ago. We didn't excommunicate you out of the club >.>. Come down to the monthly meets sometime and just chill. By the way, Katsu is going to sell his Ken Style 6 soon too. What was it, $20K for the car right? I am going to offer $2000 for it. Go ask Katsu for help with instalsl or even Dave, or Andy?
Hey sup Clarence,

Thanks for not "excommunicating" me out man. :p I love the word usage! I could try and make a monthly meet sometime. I would love to ask the brain trust for help but I'd rather pay someone, just cause I know in this day and age some stuff is way tough with time...........I might have a buddy at work who can help me though so I'll see. I got a list of stuff that's just a pain, but the thing I probably would need help with the most is my suspension. I think if one of you rode in my car one day you would request to get out because it makes so much goshdarn noise....hehe. Anyways I'm out like a scout...

Kai

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Anyone have the CP-E headers on there V6? I'm looking at buying but just wanted to get a review from one of you before I do, and also have any of you heard of when the new Speed 6 is supposed to come out?

Adding......any V6ers have the FluidAmpr underdrive crank pulley installed?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Anyone have the CP-E headers on there V6? I'm looking at buying but just wanted to get a review from one of you before I do, and also have any of you heard of when the new Speed 6 is supposed to come out?

Adding......any V6ers have the FluidAmpr underdrive crank pulley installed?
Damn if I had the money I would order the headers with you and split the shipping. But I just spent loads on getting the timing chain/tensioners/etc... I've only heard good things about the long tube headers. Only drawback was relocating the alternator and louder exhaust.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Are you on a time constraint for the headers? I can wait it out if you wanna it'll save us both some money. I've already sent an email to CP-E to see if they'll honor a request for multiple items being ordered. We'll see what they say, but if you wanna wait a month or so I'm game. I'm in no rush, but by now I've saved my money and am interested in giving her life again. :)

1681 - 1700 of 1703 Posts