Mazda 6 Forums banner

1661 - 1680 of 1703 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
most likely i am
went last year
huge turnout

i mignt be out there..my dad is coming from the mainland....he loved the pics from last year.......

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,664 ·
T4T was pretty epic!!
Anywayz.........

149623_133364043387819_100001426730913_198260_7940557_n.jpg

See y'all there!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
i enterd ill be there but yours looks alot better then mine lol i wanted to talk to you about fixing up my head lights bigbaddad also whens the next meet?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I know it uses the stock mounting points from the stock shopping cart wing. I'm not sure if it fits the hatch though. If the stock wings for the hatch and the sedan are identical, then I would think that it would fit?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,669 ·
Great seeing you at REMIX John.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,671 ·
Merry Christmas Mazda6clubHawaii!!!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,673 ·
Happy New Year Everyone in the great 808!!!
2011 will probably bring a new suspension set up, and better fitting rims for my wife's Atenza.
It will also probably be the last year of doing shows with her.....thinking about retiring her after this year already. Not sure yet.
Anyways, hope the new year brings loads of peace, happiness, joy, prosperity, and mods to you, your family, and your rides!!!

---Katsu

·
Registered
458 Posts
Anyone wanna be the represent of the Mazda 6 Hawaii club for the MEH Club? Katsu? Andy?

I don't want to quickly take it without giving anyone else a chance.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,675 ·
I nominate LDT and Monkeyboy!
That guy Katsu is a flake! LOL
On another matter........I got some "JDM secret-sauce shizzles" in the works for 2011!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
In the "works?" heh... on a side note, I had a tire blow out on the H1 today. My donut somehow got a hole so I couldn't use that. Called AAA for a tow, the guy came and pretty much said your shit outta luck cause youre too low and drove off. Two jacks and a stock wheel later, I was back on the road.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,677 ·
Fuckin AAA, you pay them so that they can tell you you're shit outta luck cause you're too low?!?
WTF?
How bad did you damage the wheel?
Hope the car, and you are still okay.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The car is good, just missed class that day, but luckily made it in time to my 6-9pm class. I had the OZ Ultraleggeras on and luckily it was saved by the rubber and not really any damage that's too bad. The car is in the shop for some unrelated things (timing chain is loose) so I got a cheap Hardbody to drive around with. Also, to get the car towed to the shop, I raised the 6 by about 2 inches and still managed to scrape the exhaust when driving up the flatbed. Lame... Time for air.

On a side note, anyone entering Hellaflush this year?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Hey everyone...

I'm in town for the week (here to see family and such) and all I see are Mazda 6's! It's like everywhere I go I see at least 4 or 5 on the road. Much much more than what I see back at home.

I also spotted a modded 6 in the Kahala area last night right near the mall... Is this anyone on here?

1661 - 1680 of 1703 Posts