41 - 60 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ordered!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
got mine in the mail today! thanks a lot!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Umm... :TTIWWP:

Sorry, had to... :)
Haha, i just checked my mail box like 20 mins ago! So i will put it on tomorrow! geez :p gonna have 6crew on one side and m6club on the other.

·
Super Moderator
16,740 Posts
Everyone:

Please post up when you get yours so that I have a better idea of shipping times.

Also, I'd love for everyone to post up pictures of them installed on your rides.
Will do. I ordered mine 3 days ago so I don't expect them until some time next week but I'll certainly post pics when I can :)

Thanks again for this Andy.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I got mine in white too...looks pretty good

·
Registered
348 Posts
Just sent off the money on my white pair, can't wait to get them ! :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Ordered mine on sunday or monday. Will post pictures when i get them

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
242 Posts
Beautiful...sorry for the bad quality uploadfromtaptalk1337985282885.jpg

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Now it would be cool to have some made that you applied on the INSIDE of the window...though my tint is so dark I doubt you could see much...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Anyone do the white or silver yet? I don't want it to "pop" too much against my tint. So trying to do a comparison if anyone has an example.

·
Super Moderator
16,740 Posts
Anyone do the white or silver yet? I don't want it to "pop" too much against my tint. So trying to do a comparison if anyone has an example.
I ordered the white, will upload pics when I install them. I have the RPM one on one of my windows and it looks really nice IMO. You can sort of see it in some of my pictures, and I would imagine that blue's will look the same as the RPM one.

It stands out very nice with my white car, but it doesn't attract too much attention. I'm sure he has a grey option but that might just look faded.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Can you do custom decals? If we provide the artwork, I would love to get something for my back windshield :)
I sure do. PM or email me if interested.

Now it would be cool to have some made that you applied on the INSIDE of the window...though my tint is so dark I doubt you could see much...
I could do that if I mirrored the image. The vinyl is the same color throughout.

I ordered the white, will upload pics when I install them. I have the RPM one on one of my windows and it looks really nice IMO. You can sort of see it in some of my pictures, and I would imagine that blue's will look the same as the RPM one.

It stands out very nice with my white car, but it doesn't attract too much attention. I'm sure he has a grey option but that might just look faded.
If you're worried about too much contrast, you could go with cloud gray. It's a very light gray.

It will be a bit for silver. He had to order a roll for us.
Cutting them this weekend. ;)

41 - 60 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
233 Replies
64 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing