Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 234 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went to the website but I can't figure out how to add the stickers to the cart. It lets me pick the color and the generation but I don't see any options too add to cart....I am trying this on a tablet could this be why?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
I went to the website but I can't figure out how to add the stickers to the cart. It lets me pick the color and the generation but I don't see any options too add to cart....I am trying this on a tablet could this be why?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
I haven't seen that happen until now. I just tried on my phone (Droid DNA, using Google Chrome) and had the same thing happen. I'm afraid I don't know why. It works fine on my laptop. I will need to look into it.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
@bluepotpie I'm having the same issue mentioned above, checked on PC, Mac n' mobile. Any chance I can just paypal you the money for a First gen. Mazda 6 club decal in silver?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Same problem today, using Windows 7 and Google Chrome... Interested in picking up a couple...

·
Super Moderator
16,774 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
PM @bluepotpie with the requested information. He has all the instructions on the original post.
Thank you for tagging me. I didn't realize there were more posts here. I have updated the first post with instructions (at the bottom) to email me with your orders. The website is broken and I will be working toward a solution but it may take some time. Thank you all for your patience.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is your website still active? The page is not loading. I haven't checked it out in awhile; thought I'd see if there's anything new I might want. Please reply with the correct link, if it's changed. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
16,774 Posts
Sent you an email. I need some decals!
Is your website still active? The page is not loading. I haven't checked it out in awhile; thought I'd see if there's anything new I might want. Please reply with the correct link, if it's changed. Thanks!

@bluepotpie I'm not sure if you're still around or not or if you still take requests.

That should get his attention, folks :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Most of us are quite comfortable with changing the dial on our FM radios.* Don't like what's on Soft 95.1 FM, then change the frequency (Kenneth) to 102.5 FM for some classic rock.* What you have actually done is changed the RF (radio frequency) tuner in your car stereo from a lower frequency of 95.1 MHz to a higher frequency of 102.5 MHz where there was a different station playing.* For More visit.....
.......................................................................................................

Dealer of RF Cables

·
Super Moderator
16,774 Posts
I see the thread has not been brought up in a while, guessing the decals are no longer?
Odd that you mention this. I'm currently working with a new vendor for these. We just spoke this morning and we'll be making a new thread and a forum-wide announcement about it.

Stay tuned :)

Closing this thread to make-way for the new one.

221 - 234 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.