Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love love love these! Gotta decide on a color and place my order.

I was thinking you might consider making one of "peace love Mazda"
☮♥ and the Mazda M which I can't find to insert here, LOL. :lol:

Just another idea.

Cindi

·
Registered
348 Posts
While its not grey with the lighting this might give you a rough idea of what a white decal would look like

·
Registered
17 Posts
I will. I had some computer issues and a lot of my files were corrupted and I wasn't able to recover my 3rd gen files. :( I will have to measure one up again before I can be sure they will fit.
I would also be interested in some for my new 2014 M6 with my user name. The peace love one that was mentioned earlier as well. Let me know when you have these so I can order. Thanks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #210

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Alright guys, listen up!

I've got a new way to order your decals. I've set up a store on my website and tailored it just for you! I added the Mazda products I offer here and at the same prices. The only difference is that the website charges shipping. I've got a way around that though. ;)

Just visit the store at Products | Fully Assed Graphics and enter coupon code d7urgctf at checkout. This code is just for you Mazda6Club members and offers free shipping on all of the same items that I already offer on here with free shipping.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Done & done. Just ordered my decals. Can't wait.

Reactions: bluepotpie

·
Registered
25 Posts
bluepotpie -- I LOVE this and am on your page in another window placing my order!! Thank you, and apologies for the delayed response. You rock! ~ Cindi

201 - 220 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.