Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There has been a lot of discussion about 6club stickers. I'm finally here to offer them!

Mazda 6 Club Decals!

I'm offering the MAZDA6CLUB logo with or without your username. They are cut to fit the small back window of either the 1st Gen or the 2nd Gen Mazda6 (they are different sizes).

Both sizes will be the same price. All shipping prices are for shipping to the 48 continental states. Please contact me for shipping outside these states.

$10.00 (shipped) Logo with Username

$8.00 (shipped) Logo without Username

7"x2" for the 1st gen, 6"x1.7" for the 2nd gen

New England Mazda 6 Decals!

I've been asked to add another option to the decals that I offer here. New England Mazda 6 owners may now have their very own decals!

The following decal is sized to fit the small rear windows (both sides) of the 1st generation Mazda6 sedan. They measure 7" x 2.1".

$12.00 each (shipped)

Sized for the passenger side (sorry, it just won't fit on the driver's side) of the 1st generation Mazda6 sedan, this one measures 5.75" x 5.6". (Some text had to be omitted due to size limitations of cutting vinyl)

$15.00 each (plus shipping)

And for those who wish to more prominently display your affiliation with NEM6, we also offer large decals for the rear windshield!

Price for either decal is $45.00 (plus shipping). (Please email me to order these larger decals, andy[at]fullyassedgraphics[dot]com)

41.5" x 12.35" (largest available for the 1st gen Mazda6 sedan)

23.7" x 23" (largest available for the 1st gen Mazda6 sedan)

Other sizes are available upon request.

I'll add options for the second and third generation Mazda6 as soon as I can measure up a 2nd and 3rd gen car. If anyone is in the southern NH area and has a 2nd or 3rd gen, I'll offer you some free decals if you let me measure your car. :)

Other Mazda Decals!

$8.00 each (shipped), measures 6" x 2"

How to order...

Simply visit my web store and place your order. http://www.fullyassedgraphics.com/?page_id=130
Don't forget to use coupon code d7urgctf to get free shipping (on the decals that I offer free shipping on here).

Update: I seem to be having problems with my website. Users are unable to add anything to their cart to order. I am sorry for this and will be working toward a solution but this will take time. I am a one man show, I work on the website myself, and am not a web developer by trade. I am sorry for this inconvenience. For now, you may email me at ( andy at fullyassedgraphics.com ) to place your order.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Dammit! I want orange, but I can't think of a use for more than two.

Sent from my Speak n Spell with the ET Fonehome mod kit.

·
Administrator
8,419 Posts
You have to order two, one for each window! Duh! :)

Which begs the question... If we do order two, can you knock a buck or two off the price, as a "package" deal?

Also, is the Cloud Gray a dull or bright silver? If dull, can we get silver?

Again, thanks for doing this, on behalf of all members here!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have to order two, one for each window! Duh! :)

Which begs the question... If we do order two, can you knock a buck or two off the price, as a "package" deal?

Also, is the Cloud Gray a dull or bright silver? If dull, can we get silver?

Again, thanks for doing this, on behalf of all members here!
I'll take $1 off for orders with more than 1 decal. Updated first post.

The cloud gray is a gloss finish but is not metallic. Silver is somewhat metallic. I can get silver if the required number of orders are filled.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Is it a static cling or a sticker that goes on the outside? Also, does the logo peel off the white backing so all you have is the logo itself?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it a static cling or a sticker that goes on the outside? Also, does the logo peel off the white backing so all you have is the logo itself?
It is not static cling. They are self adhesive vinyl decals that go on the outside of the car (or anywhere else you want). The decal will have a transfer tape over it that is used to peel it off the white backing and apply to the car. The following youtube video does a pretty good job of showing how it works.

How To Install or Apply Vinyl Decals or Graphics from Richmond Sign & Design Services, Inc. - YouTube

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
What if I also own a Hyundai?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What if I also own a Hyundai?

Then you can do 1 of 3 things. Order mazda6club decals and put them on it, order Hyundai decals from somewhere else (email me if interested), or do nothing.

Not sure where you were going with that.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Ordered

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok on the first gen ones is the 2" the height of the 6 or the mazda club lettering?
Height of the 6. The measurements were taken as overall measurements. Draw a box around the entire decal at its widest and tallest points and measure that box. Those are the dimensions I posted.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Totally ordering when i get home

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.