Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
QUOTE (LapisLazuli6 @ Jan 8 2009, 09:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1501524
Spaz, you're my new best male friend. Turbo6Girl, you're still my best chick friend. :nana:[/b]
Damn right!

I feel special now.

And why the fuck did this get moved? It hasn't even gotten raunchy yet!

·
Registered
884 Posts
talking about blowing it on someone....I'm 24 and had never done such a thing and now I'm married. So one drunkin night I took it apon myself to rectify the situation. I was right near the end and blew it over my wife's back....I thought it was awsome. the next day I was talking to my friends about it and one of my friends gf asked if I clean it off for her...I said no I was to drunk to even think about it. She was astonished.....so what did I do....I retried it and then chivalrously used an old shirt to clean off her back. My wife damn near died from laughing....I told her it was customary for me to do that for her. When I look back it must have been a strange thing to look at...my wife on her stomache and me half laying on her wiping her down with a t-shirt....craziness.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
talking about blowing it on someone....I'm 24 and had never done such a thing and now I'm married. So one drunkin night I took it apon myself to rectify the situation. I was right near the end and blew it over my wife's back....I thought it was awsome. the next day I was talking to my friends about it and one of my friends gf asked if I clean it off for her...I said no I was to drunk to even think about it. She was astonished.....so what did I do....I retried it and then chivalrously used an old shirt to clean off her back. My wife damn near died from laughing....I told her it was customary for me to do that for her. When I look back it must have been a strange thing to look at...my wife on her stomache and me half laying on her wiping her down with a t-shirt....craziness.[/b]
I had this chick who I did the same thing to. Afterward she said, "Well I tried to catch as much as I could." It was everywhere, and I most surely did NOT help her clean it up.

·
Registered
482 Posts
QUOTE (cansp6 @ Jan 9 2009, 01:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1501851
Like I said, there was no evidence, amost a perfect crime really. Plus if she did, she might end up taking the bus to school ;)[/b]
your sister rides the bus... :laugh: sadly so did I as a kid.....

well i am going to hell, i neglected to buy girl scout cookies from the local troop at work....and yes I feel guilty.....

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
QUOTE (LapisLazuli6 @ Jan 8 2009, 11:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1501524
Yomama, we knew you were an asshole long ago.

Spaz, you're my new best male friend. Turbo6Girl, you're still my best chick friend. :nana:

And my confession: I went on vacation for 10 days and banged 13 different guys. Top that (hehe NO comments..) :nana:[/b]
I met Turbo6Girl and we were all "business" 10 seconds into our initial meeting (no pun intended in that). An exchange of a simple greeting, a few devilish looks with our eyes and keeping things PG-rated, it was BOOM BOOM BANG BANG after that.

I think THAT would entitle me to your new best male friend title!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
21 Participants
4U2NV
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing