Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
any updates on the order[/b]
i just ordered mine today....i wonder how long it will take. i hope he posts soon

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Gujustud... In case you ever read this, I'm moving in October- September so if you could get the stickers to me before then, it would help. PLEASE, bro!!!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Gujustud... In case you ever read this, I'm moving in October- September so if you could get the stickers to me before then, it would help. PLEASE, bro!!![/b]
lol that's like 5 months away! you really think they won't be sent out by then? order form says every 2-4 weeks...

·
Registered
22 Posts
lol that's like 5 months away! you really think they won't be sent out by then? order form says every 2-4 weeks...[/b]

i ordered it about 6 weeks ago and still havent seen it so the 2-4 week its just bunch of crap

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
lol that's like 5 months away! you really think they won't be sent out by then? order form says every 2-4 weeks...[/b]
HA!!! You haven't been around long enough to hear the stories... Around 4 months used to be the norm, but I'm hoping for the best...

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Yeah this waiting game kinda sucks!! I should have just had some made.[/b]
Just block it out...

·
Registered
356 Posts
If you are not prepared to wait, do not order them!

I ordered mine a while ago, I will be happy when they come!

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Prepared, but scared. I'll be getting new orders soon and I'm afraid they'll be sent here while I'm in NC...

·
Registered
695 Posts
If you are not prepared to wait, do not order them!

I ordered mine a while ago, I will be happy when they come![/b]

Its not that I am not prepared to wait. It's that it cleary states that the stickers will be mailed out every 2 to 4 weeks. I get irritated when I am told something and it doesnt hold true. I know it's only $8 or whatever but still, dont make false garantees! Thats my only issue. If they said expect the in 2 to 4 months then OK but thats not the case.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Its not that I am not prepared to wait. It's that it cleary states that the stickers will be mailed out every 2 to 4 weeks. I get irritated when I am told something and it doesnt hold true. I know it's only $8 or whatever but still, dont make false garantees! Thats my only issue. If they said expect the in 2 to 4 months then OK but thats not the case.[/b]
+1. but i'm sure whoever is making/distributing them isn't lagging on purpose so wutever.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
+1. but i'm sure whoever is making/distributing them isn't lagging on purpose so wutever.[/b]
Accidental lagging... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BUY/SALE RULES should cover that...

·
Registered
695 Posts
I know people have lives outside of here and the lagging isnt so much the deal I wish I could just get a reply out of someone. Every "have they been sent out request" Goes unanswered. Just sucks ya know.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
any updates on this? doesn't seem like anyone is getting there stickers.[/b]
Not sure bout' everyone else, but I haven't gotten mine... :swearin: :swearin: :swearin:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Not yet... they will come someday!

·
Registered
5,328 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Didn't want to wait. Made my own....[/b]

+1. Had them in 2 days :yesnod:

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
+1. Had them in 2 days :yesnod:[/b]
Must have been a great seller... :sarc:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ordered sometime in early April. Received them 2 days ago (7/3/07). If you really want these it's a good idea to order them and try to forget about it, as hard as that sounds ;) . When they eventually come it will be a nice surprise.

161 - 180 of 206 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.